Chapter five

Alex's P.O.V

My mam was being complected yesterday and wouldn't allow me to go to Jamie's with Sophie. I am currently upstairs waiting for the girls to come and collect me because my mam wouldn't drop me too Jamie's and I would have walked but her new house is a half an hour away from mine.

I heard a knock at the door and I knew it was the girls. I am sooo excited to see Jamie, I missed her soo much and there is alot that wouldnt have happened if she was here.

My mam went to answer the door and she can be so rude to the girls and one time she slapped Jamie in the face because she said that she was giving her cheek but she was just having a normal converisation with her and since then this is the first time Jamie will be coming to my house.

'Oh its ye, Alex your so called friends are here' My mam shouted from downstairs.

I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs and there stood the two most amazing best friends I could have ever asked for.I gave both of them a hug and my mam began to walk back into the living room.

'Its nice to see you too' Jamie replied sarcasitlly.

'You ready to go' Sophie asked me.

'Yup' I replied.

'And you brought the right amount of clothes for the week and swim suits because we are going to the beach this weekend' Jamie asked me.

'Yup' I replied smiling knowing that I am spending a week with my two best friends in the world.

'Ok lets go' Sophie replied excitedly.

We walked out of my house, I locked the door behind me and we walked over to the car.

Jamie went in the front and Me and Sophie went in the back.

Then I noticed who was driving. Connor.

'Hey Connor' I said smiling.

He turned around to face me and smiled and replied' Hey' and then turned back around and we began to drive home.

We arrived home 40 minutes later and when we walked into the house there was ALOT of noise.

We walked into the living room and there was three teenage boys playing with nerf guns. 

Sophie's P.O.V

Jamie gave us the geusture too be quiet and she snicked up behind Brad and Jumped on his back.

Brad froze alarmed about who is on his back and when he noticed it was Jamie he just smiled at her and spin her around in a circle and then dropped her on the couch.

Jamie and Brad have become very close over the past day and they would always mess and joke about with eachother but I don't think Brad is Jamie's type and I think they will just be great friends Like best friends but not as close as me and Jamie or Jamie and Alex.

Me, Jamie and Alex went upstairs to get Alex settled in and since Alex was the last one to arrive she has to sleep on the blowup matteress but I have a feel we will swipe around a few times during the week we are here and I also have a feel we will be staying for more then a week because Kim told Jamie last night that me and Alex can stay as long as she wants because Kim wouldnt be here all the time over work and John also and Jack will be either at school or at his friend houses so she doesnt want Jamie left alone with the four boys because appartenly they are here all the time and she can't get rid of them. When I asked her why doesn't she just say no to the othere boys sleeping over which resulted in the four boys giving me a 'we will get you back for this' look. Kim replied saying that she would rather them be here annoying her all the time then she not knowing where they are and being worried sick and all the four boys just either smirk or suck there toungue out at me.

'So Jamie you and Brad' Alex asked Jamie wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

'We are only friends and I dont think I will ever see him more then a best friend' Jamie replied back.

'Oh my God how can you not do you not see him' Alex replied with a gapse at the end of her sentence.

'Oh Alex likes Brad I'm so telling him' Jamie said and then ran out of the room and Alex quickly ran after her to try and stop her and I just walked down stairs.

Alex's P.O.V

I quickly ran after Jamie before she told Brad I liked him because if he didn't like me back then it would be totally make things awkward for the week and at the beach at the weekend.

Jamie is too fast at running and I couldnt catch her before she ran into the living room where the boys are sitting talking and a few seconds later Sophie walked past me and walked into the living room.

Jamie's P.O.V

I ran into the living room before Alex caught me and when I ran into the living room all the boys turned there attention to me. I was totally out of breathe because I had to run around the house to try and find a way to get into the living room because every time I got near to the living room Alex was always there in my way.

'Brad *Breathe* Alex *Breathe* Likes *Breathe* You ' I said to Brad in between breathes and the other three boys started smirking and they gave away straight away that he totally likes her back.

'Aww you like her too' I said.

'Jamie........' he began to say but I cut him off by saying' Im totally tell her' and then I ran out of the room but Brad quickly ran after me and just before I got into the kichen where Alex was Brad caught me and picked me up and throw me over his shoulder and started walking towards the living room again. He put me back on my feet and said' I do like Alex but I want to tell her myself' 

'I think you just did' Sophie replied pointing at Alex standing shocked by the doorway.

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter.

Let me know what ye think in the comments because I dont think ye like the story and I might stop writing it cause it might not be good enough.

~Megan xx