Chapter Sixteen

Jamie's P.O.V

I was in the middle of packing when Brad came running into my room with tears flowing down his cheeks.

'Oh my God Brad what is wrong' I said running over to Brad and pulling him into a hug.

He hugged me back and whispered in my ear 'I don't want you too leave you are my best friend and particully my sister at this point'.

'Brad I just can't stay and see Tristan everyday it would hurt me too much knowing what he did' I whispered back too Brad.

'Okay at least let me take you too the airoport' Brad said pulling out of the hug.

'Okay but only you' I replied and gave Brad a weak smile.

Brad grabbed my suitcase for me and we walked into the living room where everyone but Emily and Tristan were sat in silence.

Lucy, Alex and Sophie ran over too me and pulled me into a massive group hug.

'I am going to miss you girls so much' I said pulling out of the hug.

I then walked over too James and said my goodbyes and gave him a hug. Me and James never became close and I am really upset about that because if I didn't get in a relationship with Tristan I would have had a chance too become closer with James and I just wish I had that chance.

I then came too the two people I never wanted too say goodbye too aka Connor and Nick.

I ran over too them and pulled both of them into a hug. I just stood there hugging two of the most amazing, nicest caring people I have ever met.

When we pulled out of the hug Nick said'I can come back with you if you want'

'No just stay here and see the world I would never ask you too come back with me because I know how much you want to see the world and I would never take that away from you' I replied giving Nick a weak smile.

I then turned too Connor and he pulled me into a hug and I whispered into his ear' Please take care of the girls, Nick and Brad for me especially Brad and of course yourself'.

'I will look after Brad for you just make sure you come back soon very soon please' Connor whispered in reply.

We pulled out of the hug and Brad said we had too get going or I will miss my flight so I said my finally goodbyes too everyone and said a quick goodbye too Joe and Dean and sooner then I wanted me and Brad were on our way too the airport.

We arrived around fifteen minutes later, we went through check in and the time I was dreading came I had too say goodbye too my best friend and more importantly the boy I fell in love with over the past month.

Dun Dun Dun!!!!!!!

Hey Guys hope you liked the chapter.

Vote, Comment and all that Jazz.

Love you guys.

~Megan xx