Chapter one

Connor's P.O.V

'Connor hurry up or we are going to be late' My mother shouted to me from downstairs.

'I'm coming now' I shouted back putting on my coat.

Me and my Mam are going to a few orphanages to find my cousin Jamie that was put into care after my parents didn't win custaty

Me and Jamie were really close when we younger and I was really upset when she was put into care because we were that close and I never got to say goodbye.

Me and my mam got into the car and started driving towards the first centre. 

When we arrived my mam went up to the front desk to talk to the lady and I pulled out my phone and I had a message from each of the boys that I am in a band with.

From James: hey mate just texting you to wish you luck today, hope you find her :)

From Brad; Hey Con good luck today :)

From Tristan: hey bro good luck today, the boys are staying in mine for the weekend, text me if you want when you get home and we will come over. I really hope you find her today :)

My mam started calling me so I quickly text the boys back saying thanks and I will let them know how it goes and I then walked quickly after my mam and the lady my mam was talking to.

We walked up to this girl that was sitting down listening to music and I knew the minute I saw her that it was Jamie.

When she say us walking towards her she took her earphone out and I stayed a little behind my mam.

'Jamie your aunt and cousin are here to see you' The lady said .

'Oh my god Kim' Jamie said standing up and hugging my mam.

While she was hugging my mam she looked behind her and saw me. Her eyes widen and she pulled out of the hug with my mam and said' Connor is that you'

'Yeah Jay its me' I said smiling.

She walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. We stayed in the hug for about five minutes then we pulled away.

'So are ye just here to vist or' Jamie asked me and my mam.

'No hunny you are coming home with us' My mam said smiling.

'Really' Jamie said grinning looking over at me.

'Yeah' I replied smiling. My face was starting to hurt from all this smiling but I am just so happy to see her, I thought I was never going to see her again.

'Thank you' Jamie said starting to cry.

I walked over to her and embraced her in a hug. 'It's okay I'm never going to let anyone hurt you ever again I promise' I whispered into Jamie ear.

We stayed like this for about two minutes and we pulled away when she stopped crying.

'Do you want me to help you pack your things' I asked Jamie.

'Yes please but there isn't alot' She replied.

Jamie started walking out of the room and I followed her. 

We walked up two flights of stairs and she stopped outside a room and we walked in.

It was a simple room with a bed, Bedside table, A lamp and a wardrobe.

Jamie pulled out a backpack from on of the drawers on her table and then we walked over to the wardobe and she opened it and there was only a couple of tops, a pair of jeans and two pairs of wore out shoes at the end of the wardrobe.

'I told you there wasn't a lot' Jamie said looking over at me.

'It's okay we will sort you out' I replied and we put all the stuff in the bag and Jamie took a few stuff out of the drawers of her table but I wasn't aloud see some of them because they were women stuff.

I then noticed that she has a picture of the two of us when we were around three years old. I picked up the photo frame and looked at the picture smiling.

'You still have this' I asked her smiling.

'Of course I do it was the only thing keeping me going for all these years' Jamie said.

I was about to say something to her when there was a knock on her bedroom door.

'Come in' Jamie called out.

Then a boy our age walked into the room.

'I heard the news' The boy said.

'Im going to miss you Nick' Jamie said pulling the boy that I just found out that his name was Nick.

They pulled away and Jamie said' Oh how rude am I Con this my best friend  Nick and Nick this my cousin and best friend  Connor' 

'Nice to meet you I have heard alot of things about you' Nick said

'All nice things I hope' I said to Nick.

'Of course' Nick replied

'It's nice to meet you too' I said to Nick.

'Jamie, Connor are you ready you go' The lady shouted to us from downstairs. Wow she is loud , I guess she would have to be to get everyone up in the morning.

Jamie and Nick said their last goodbyes and we walked downstairs, Jamie said bye to everyone easy and then we left.

'Are you ready to start your new life Jay' I asked Jamie when we got into the car and were on our way home.

'Totally I don't have to go to school though because I was home schooled and I did all my exams early' Jamie said smiling.

'Luckly I only have like two months left in school anyway' I said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys hope you like the chapter.

Let me know what ye thik in the comments.

~Megan xx