Chapter Seventeen

Brad's P.O.V

Me and Jamie have gone through the check through and now we are just waiting for her flight to be annocued.

'I'm going to miss you' Jamie whispered.

'I'm going to miss you too Jay' I replied looking at her giing her a weak smile.

Flight 121 now baording

The time has come that I have too say goodbye too my best friend and the person I have fallen for slowly.

Don't get me wrong Alex is a great girl but I don't feel like we have alot in common. Whenever we are in the living room or kitchen talking it always seems awkward like why have too try our hardest to find something to talk about but with Jamie I feel more comfortable around her, We have lots in common and it's never awkward.

Me and Jamie stood up from our sitting poistion and I pulled her into a hug.

'Please come and visit soon I don't know what I am going to do without you' I whispered into her ear.

'I will, I promise I just need some time too think things through and sort everything out' Jamie replied pulling out of the hug and started too walk away.

Should I tell her how I feel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Connor's P.O.V

Me and everyone esle except Tristan and Emily of course are sitting in the living room still shocked over Jamie leaving.

I am furious at Tristan and Emily but more at Tristan because he knows how much Jamie went through and he still goes away and cheats on her with her so called best friend.

The TV was on low volume and no one was talking so it was pretty silent. Well silent until we heard Emily and Tristan messing about outside of our hotel room.

They don't even know that Jamie has gone home so that means they are doing that outside Jamie's hotel room thinking she was in here. 

That just made my blood boil and I got off the couch and started walking towards the door. I heard Sophie shouting my name and telling me too stop but I just blocked her out and continued walking.

James appeared in front of me in result blocking the door so I could not get to where Tristan and Emily were.

'James get out of my way now you don't understand' I said to James begging.

'I don you are just angry now so I think you should wait until tomorrow to talk too them and I will let you then give them I piece of your mind' James replied standing his ground.

'Fine' I whispered in reply too tired too fight about it.

I was about too walk back into the living room when I heard Tristan and Emily talking instead of just giggling and laughing.

'Tristan Jamie is just in that room' I heard Emily say too Tristan.

'So I always liked you better then her anyway' Tristan said in reply.

I just looked at James and he put his hands put in surender and moved aside to allow me to go outside too where Tristan was.

What Tristan said just took all the angry I had towards Emily and put it on Tristan but just multiply it by 100.

I opened the door too see Tristan and Emily eating each others faces off and it was a disguiting site too see.

'SO JAMIE WAS NEVER NOTHING TOO YOU HUH' I shouted at Tristan resulting in Emily breaking away from the little make out session they  were having.

'I NEVER SAID DHE WASN'T BUT SHE ISN'T GOING TO TAKE ME BACK NOW AND WE NEVER REALLY HAD ANYTHING IN COMMON' Tristan shouted back.

'WHAT SHE ISN'T LIKE OTHER GIRLS SO YE HAD NOTHING IN COMMON THAT IS JUST LOW' I shouted back.

At this point all the guys came out of the living room and are now standing at the door of the girls hotel room.

'I NEVER SAID THAT IT'S JUST ........' Tristan replied.

'IT'S JUST WHAT' I replied.

'She never wanted too do anything' Tristan replied quieting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter.

 Do you think Brad should tell Jamie how he feels.

Vote Comment and all that jazz.

~Love Megan xx