Chapter Eleven

Connor's P.O.V

Me and the boys just arrived home and we are really nervous about asking the girls to be our supporting act.

We walked into the living room and all of the three girls were sitting down talking about whatever girls talk about.

'Hey boys what did Joe want to talk to you about' Jamie asked us when we alked into the room.

'We have some exciting news' Brad replied looking at Alex.

'What is it then' Sophie asked us.

'We are going on our own world tour' I replied and the girls looked dissppointed but then covered it up and started saying their congratulations to us.

'But wait there is more' Tristan said.

'What' Alex asked.

'We were going to show Joe and Dean Jamie's cover with us and ask him for her to be our supporting act but then we came across a cover that was put up just about a week ago of three girls we know really well now and asked him for them to be our supporting act' Brad replied.

'Well who are they' Jamie asked.

'You three' I replied smiling at Jamie who looked shocked.

'Really' Sophie asked sounding shocked.

'Yup' James replied.

And the minute the word came out of James's mouth all the girls started screaming and jumping up and down.

We heard a crash upstairs and seconds later my mam came running down the the stairs looking worried.

'What happened is anyone hurt do I have to take anyone to the hospital' My mam said the minute she came into the living room.

'No mam everything is fine we need to tell you something though' I replied. My mam just replied by nodding signaling me to continued.

'Me and The boys are finally getting our own world tour and the three girls are going to be our supporting act' Brad replied.

'Oh My God I'm so happy for all of ye and girls I didn't know ye can sing' My mam replied.

All the three girls blushed and just stayed quiet.

'When do ye leave' My mam asked.

'Just under two weeks' I replied.

'Oh well I'm really  happy for ye' My mam replied sounding sad.

Jamie must have noticed cause she asked my mam' Kim are you okay'

'It's just going to be quiet when ye are gone' She replied.

'Awww' Jamie said running over to give her a hug and soon all the boys joined in.

'Okay guys I can't breathe and I have to make ye your dinner' My mam shouted and the minute the word food came out of my mam's mouth all the guys got off her and Jamie pushed her towards the kitchen before something else stops her from making dinner.

'I took her to make pizza and chips if that's okay with ye' Jamie said walking back into the room and smiled at me saying the words chips knowing I love chips.

A half an hour later my Mam called up for dinner. I can't believe we are going on tour and I will be able to have the cousin with me that I haven't seen for year and is my best friend.

hey guy hope you like the chapter.

Comment your thought and also so comment who got or is getting the vamps album. I am I am just waiting for it to come I wish it would hurry up.

Over it being the Easter holidays I will try and update as much as I possibly can.

I am sorry for not updating for so long it's just I had alot going on and I didn't have time. So if you waited and are still reading I love you guys and if ye read my brad fanfic that I only finished like last week I love ye guys and ye don't understand how much your support means to me. And if you didn't read my brad fanfic go check that out it would mean the world to me.

Love you guys.

Vote, comment, share and all that jazz.

-Megan xx