Chapter Ten

Connor's P.O.V

Me and the Boys are currently on our way over to Joe's house because he rang us last night saying he has big news and that we had to come over at ten today.

We just pulled up in front of his house and we all got out of the car. We just walked into his house because it was like our home now too.

'Hey Joe' Brad called out.

'We are in the living room' Joe called back.

We walked into the living room and Dean and Joe were sitting on the couch looking quite excited.

'SO what's up that we had to come over so early' Tristan asked Joe and Dean.

'We have big news for ye guys' Dean said.

'Okay seriously what's the news' Brad asked getting impatient.

'YE GUYS ARE GOING ON YOUR OUR WORLD TOUR' Dean and Joe shouted together.

'And our new recorded label said that ye can pick your own supporting act' Joe said with a smirk.

'And ye are going to be writing a album and ye start in the studio in two days' Dean said also with a smirk.

Me and the boys just stood there shocked for about ten minutes until Brad said 'Are ye serious cause I swear if ye are messing with us I won't talk to ye'

'We are serious' Joe replied.

'I have a idea for a supporting act' I replied smiling at the boys and they all smiled back at me knowing what I was about to do.

'Do ye have a laptop with ye' I asked Joe and Dean.

Joe handed me his laptop and I searched for the cover of me the boys and Jamie.

When it was finished loading there was another cover of Jamie and two others girls singing someone like you by Adele.

I showed the boys and we clicked into it just to see the other two girls were Alex and Sophie and all there three voices together was just amazing.

All four of us looked at each other and nodded.

'We went Jamie, Alex and Sophie to be our supporting act' 

Hey guys hope u liked the chapter.

I guess the boys are going on tour but will the girls want to go.

Love ye guys.

Vote, Comment, Share and all that jazz.

~Megan xx