chapter fourteen

Jamie's P.O.V

We are on tour for the last month and it has been a great adventure so far and I have become closer to Emily and Lucy over the last month.

The tour has been crazy so far the boys have even more fans and even me and the girls have people coming to see us. The boys fans also have been very supportive of mine  and Tristan's relationship.

And my friend Nick from the orphanage come to Paris to visit me about two days ago and the boys asked him to stay for the rest of the tour and of course he said yes to that who wouldn't.

Tonight everyone wants to go out to a club that has just opened up in Paris but I don't feel I'm in the partying mood.

'guys I don't want to go out tonight but ye guys go on without me' I said to everyone walking into the living room of the hotel room where everyone was. 

'Aww Jay you have to come out you never came out with us yet' Lucy said to me.

'I just don't like going out clubbing' I replied quietly.

'Ye all go out I'll stay here with Jamie we need to catch up anyway we never got the chance to yet ' Connor said pushing everyone out the donor except Nick who came walking over to me.

'Are you sure I can stay in too if you want ' Nick said to me.

'Nick go have fun I have Connor. I promise I'm okay with you going out you need to get to know everyone' I said pushing Nick out the door and locking the door behind him.

I walked into the living room section again and Connor was holding up the movie frozen and I nodded my head in replied. Connor then went and put the DVD in the DVD player and we got popcorn and just watched the movie.

--------------------

'two am'

Me and Connor went to bed at twelve but I was woken up again by A Lot of shouting coming from outside of my hotel room and the voices sound like Emily, Sophie, Tristan, Alex and Nick.

I got out of bed woke up Connor and we both went outside to find out what is happening.

hey guys what do you think happen on the night out.

hope you liked the chapter.

vote, comment and all that jazz.

-Megan xx