Chapter Eighteen

Brad's P.O.V

'Jamie wait' I shouted too her and she stopped and turned too face me with tears flowing down her face.

I ran over too her and pulled her into a hug and whispered 'Please stay'.

'Brad...' She began too say.

'No please just listen' I replied pulling out of the hug.

'Jay I love you' I continued.

'Yeah I love you too Brad' Jamie replied.

'No Jamie I love you, Your so amazing and funny and whenever I am around you you brighten up my day and when ever I'm sad you made me happy. Jamie I love you, I love you' I said looking in too Jamie's eyes the whole time.

Jamie just stood there silently thinking and taking everything I said in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Connor's P.O.V

I stood there shocked at what Tristan just said. Just because Jamie wouldn't sleep with him he went and cheat on her with her best mate.

I was just about too say something but Sophie got there before me 'WHAT SO JUST BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T OPEN HER LEGS FOR YOU YOU WENT AND CHEAT ON HER WITH THIS SLUT' Sophie shouted.

'No I didn't mean it like that' Tristan replied.

'WHAT DID YOU MEAN THEN' Alex shouted.

'I DON'T KNOW' Tristan shouted back.

'YOU NEVER DESERVED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE I KNEW YOU WOULD HURT HER' Sophie shouted.

'OH WILL YOU SHUT UP YOU SLUT THE ONLY REASON TRIS CHEATED ON JAMIE WAS BECAUSE SHE WAS A BORING NERD AND YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING YOU PROBABLY OPEN YOUR LEGS FOR CONNOR EVERY NIGHT OF THE WEEK' Emily shouted back at Sophie.

'DON'T YOU DARE TALK TOO HER LIKE THAT YOU BITCH' Lucy shouted at Emily backing up Sophie.

'OH AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TOO DO ABOUT IT ANYWAY LOU' Emily replied.

'YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TOO CALL ME THAT ANYMORE' Lucy replied.

'FINE I DONT NEED ANY OF YE ANYWAY AND I CAN FINALLY TELL ALL OF YOU SLUT WHAT I THINK OF YE, SOPHIE YOU ARE JUST A NERD AND A SLUT THAT WOULD OPEN YOUR LEGS FOR ANY GUY AT ANY TIME, ALEX YOU ARE A SNOBBING BITCH THAT ONLY THINKS OF YOURSELF AND FINALLY LUCY I NEVER WANTED TOO BE YOUR FRIEND I JUST WANTED YOU TOO TEACH ME HOW TOO DANCE AND THEN I HAD THE HOTS FOR YOUR BROTHER WHICH BY THE WAY I SLEEP WITH THE NIGHT OF YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY AND YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE STUCK UP SPOLIT BITCH THAT ALWAYS WANTED TOO GET YOUR OWN WAY' Emily said and all the girls just stood there shocked.

'AND FINALLY YOUR LITTLE SWEET JAMIE' Emily started too say with a smirk when Alex cut her off.

'Dont you dare say another word of I will pull that bleach blonde hair of your out of your head'.

'Word' Emily said with a smirk.

Alex went running towards her and was about too hit her when we heard someone shout 'STOP'.

We all turn our heads too the noise and there stood Jamie with Brad by her side and we all just stood there shocked.

I knew Brad would tell her.

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter.

So what about Brad and Jamie. Thumbs up or Thumbs down (comment)

Vote, Comment and all that jazz.

~Megan xx