chapter twenty

Jamie's P.O.V

Its been two weeks since Tristan cheated on me. Emily isn't one of the dancers on tour with us anymore and Tristan is now off balance. He is going out drinking every night after a show and bring random girls back to his room from the clubs he goes too.

I know I shouldn't be but I beginning too worry about him.

We are back home for a week and tonight we are having a house party.

I have gotten in contact with all the girls I did go to school with before I was put in the orphanage.

I am just hoping everything goes right tonight.

The boys also invited a few friends but it's only going too be a small party because Kim said not too many people.

We are all ready and we are just waiting for people too arrive.

Me and Brad aren't official but I am hoping I am the only girl he has eyes for tonight.

------------------------------
2 hours into the party.

I am currently walking around talking too everyone that talks too me first looking for Brad.

I was currently talking too an old friend from school when I saw in the corner of my eye Brad talking too Alice a girl I went too school with and she kinda bullied me.

I saw Brad leaning in too kiss her and all I could think was not her anyone but her

When they started too have a fully on make out session I couldn't take it so I walked out of the room hitting off Brad on the way out and going upstairs, ignoring Brad calling my name.

I can't live like this anymore.

hey guys hope you like the chapter.
Vote, comment and all that jazz.
sorry it's short but I will be finishing this book really soon maybe I'm the next one or two chapters.
-love Megan xx