Eight: Favorite

Baby looked at you, questioning herself. She can't go anywhere. Her stuff is already here, plus, it would mean she could eat and drink or...whatever people do to energize themselves. I don't see why not. She could use some fresh air. Baby turned to the others to hear their opinion. "Freddy, Foxy, Ballora?"

Ballora nodded in approval, and Freddy nodded even more so. Foxy rolled his eyes and shrugged.

His opinion never mattered, anyways. "Fine, you may come up. Freddy will have to keep you hidden, however, and when you get up there, he'll let you go on your own. One condition," she mentioned, "do not leave the pizzeria unless it's a TRUE emergency." Baby looked to the others and nodded as she disappeared through the vent she had gone through the first night you were here.

You smiled widely and looked around. "Thank you~!" You sang happily and stomped your feet in excitement. "I can't wait! Let me get my phone!"

Freddy smiled and looked over to the leaving animatronics before following you to the Breaker Room. He looked at Bon-Bon, who winked at him.

You know you have to get her up there without being seen, he thought to Freddy, and he blushed.

S-So? I can take her up there without making it look like...well...you know, Freddy thought back.

Sure, Bon-Bon challenged and watched Freddy's face go red, leaving him to giggle once more.

Freddy shook off the redness in his face plates and continued into the Breaker Room. He watched you gather your drawstring bag, putting your phone and charger into it as well as a snack or two. "Y-You can e-eat pizza up there y-you know," Freddy told you, wiggling his ears.

"Oh, I know, but just in case. I like being prepared." You closed the bag by pulling the strings together, standing up and putting the bag on your back. You turned to face him, smiling. "Ready!"

Freddy swallowed hard, feeling his face become hot again. Okay, Freddy, keep your cool, keep your cool. Freddy smiled and tapped his chest, in which opened quickly and made a hiss as it did.

You stared, a little shocked. "Whoa, never knew you could do that! You should have told me when we were playing hide and seek so I could have used you as a hiding place!" You started over and looked up at him, "This is how I'm getting up there, isn't it?"

Freddy nodded and chuckled nervously. "S-Sorry if it's a little c-cramped, It's the only w-way Baby will l-let me take you up there."

You raised your eyebrow. "What about the elevator?"

Freddy thought a second. "W-Well...It's in the middle o-of the d-day. W-Wont your b-boss be mad th-that you stayed l-longer?"

He makes a good point. Oh well, this way is way more fun anyway! You nodded in agreement. "Yeah, you're right. This way would be more fun. Alright, let me just hop in here." You sat down on the bottom of the tank and began pulling your legs in. "Wow, it's surprisingly warm in here. Almost like an oven," you said.

Freddy was heating up. Ooh no...I can't...I can't...! Easy, Fred, easy. It's all good! I-I can d-do this...

Bon-Bon gave him a smirk. "Yeah, Freddy can be like that sometimes, especially around you!"

"What?"

"No-Nothing!!" Freddy interrupted and laughed nervously.

You raised your eyebrow, but your attention was drawn to the sound of people and shifting machinery above.

Freddy yelped softly. "Th-they are coming to raise the st-stage. You r-ready?" he asked, looking down. You gave him a thumbs up and he nodded, closing his chest cavity back into place. You were left in the dark as Freddy trudged over to the platform, stood on top, and waited.