Twenty Preview

There was a knock on the Breaker Room door, though it was too quiet for you to hear. However, Freddy sat up slowly at the sound. He yawned weakly. It had only been an hour since he had fallen asleep, though, only two hours ago you had fallen asleep. He was rather drowsy and still uneasy after the long day.

"Wh-Who is it?" he questioned quietly as he stood at the door after waddling over tiredly.

"It's me Freddy." It was Baby on the other side, using her calm set still so serious stone.

Freddy sighed and looked over his shoulder at the her, making sure you were still sleeping. He sighed. "I-I'm coming..." he whispered. He slowly walked over and picked up Bon from the stage. He attached him to his arm again and then made his way back to the door. He opened it carefully and walked out. He looked back in and watched you worriedly, before closing the door. He sighed weakly.

Baby hummed and looked down at the poor bear. "Does...she know about what happened?"

Freddy slowly shook his head. "I didn't tell her...she didn't know."

Baby slowly nodded and started walking. "Good...she may know what we do or what our secret is, but We have to try and seem innocent despite that..." She sighed weakly. "Until we can...be free..." she mumbled and closed her eyes slowly.

Freddy sighed and slowly nodded as he followed the large, robot girl. "I-I...I didn't want to--"

"I know, Freddy...none of us want to..." she whispered calmly. "But we have to follow what our program tells us..." she sighed. She looked up at the dark ceiling above. "I just hope maybe someday the world will forgive us for it all."

Freddy whined quietly and nodded in agreement. "I hope she...will forgive me..."

Baby looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. "You like her a lot don't you?"

He looked up at Baby and blushed lightly, thinking a little of you for a moment. "I-I...I mean, she's a cool friend and is the only one who's been willing to help us. I just...don't want her to think we can't be helped!" he nodded, hoping to cover up his own slip.

Baby rolled her eyes and sighed. "Perhaps." She was quiet for the rest of the journey. She walked toward the Circus Gallery, Freddy following close behind. She stopped at the large vent that she managed to work her body through most of the time she traveled around the underground facility. She passed through calmly and quietly.

Freddy whimpered as he slowly followed. He looked down and sighed. Soon, he entered Baby's Gallery, though it was dark and almost as empty as any other room. He shuddered.

"You still get so scared of this room..." she mumbled as she continued walking for her stage.

"It's not that I'm scared. I'm just used to noise I guess..." he sighed and followed her.

Baby nodded slowly, trying to understand the small bear's feelings. She stepped onto her stage and walked past the curtains that covered the back wall. She sighed softly under her breath as she grabbed the curtains and pulled them back.

Behind them stood a concrete wall, though it was hard to tell due to the numerous pictures that were hung there. They were pictures of individual children, smiling or caught in mid laugh. They had happy faces and eyes. Though, where were they now?

Baby sighed as she turned to face Freddy. "You were able to capture a picture, correct?" she asked softly and tilted her head, her pig tails slowly moving to the side even.

Freddy nodded slowly. He looked to his arm that held the sleeping puppet. He watched a small square slip of paper come out from a slit in his arm. "I-I got what I needed to."

"Good. All we can do is hope they forgive us and show that we will remember them..." she sighed.

Freddy nodded and took the slip from his arm and waved it a bit. Like a Polaroid camera, the photo took time to come into focus, though after a minute, the picture of the young boy appeared. He sighed weakly and closed his eyes as he gently handed the picture to Baby.

Baby slowly held the small picture in her hand and turned to the wall. She slowly hung it by a clip next to a young girl's picture. She sighed softly and dropped her hands slowly.

"They will all be remembered...."