Twenty Five: Preview

You sighed softly. You couldn't help murmur quietly as you stirred in your sleep. You squinted, scrunching your closed eyes at the idea of breaking away from your dreamless slumber. Despite not having dreams, you managed to enjoy being passers out from tiredness. But sadly, you could tell it was soon time for you to wake up again. Your eyes had that weird sticky feeling, with a hint of crustiness. The fact that your eyes secreted the substance just to keep you from waking up, made it seem like your body was wanting to stay asleep, too.  However, with a powerful yawn, you had the need to get up and find a decent breakfast meal. The thought of waffles, bacon, even eggs made your mouth water already.

Wait...how long have I been sleeping?

You opened your eyes for a moment, but the unfocused blur at the beginning was a little much. You huffed quietly and used the back of your wrist to clean your eyes, rubbing away the blur and gunk. Trying again, you looked about and noticed you were still safe in the Breaker Room. You hummed and sat up, but only so far before realizing Freddy had his arm around your waist. You raised an eyebrow, but figured he was just being protective. After all, he did say he would never let you get hurt and all. He really did have an adorable protective side to him.

You sighed and smiled slightly. You stretched your arms after laying back down on your back. You stared at the ceiling for a moment. "Well, at least he seems to be doing okay..."

"Heya, (Y/N)!"

You jumped at the sudden gaze that jumped into your view. You stared, before sighing and closing your eyes. "Bon...what are you doing?" You asked with a huff and held your forehead.

Bon-Bon giggled and smiled. "We'll you guys have been napping for and hour and a half now!" He nodded. "I didn't expect you two to be wrapped up together, but I think whatever you're doing is helping keep Freddy asleep!" He giggled some more. "Probably dreaming of you!"

You rolled your eyes.

Hehehe...he's definitely thinking of her in that way.