Twenty-Seven: What They Think

WARNING: Ahead of you are a few, small adult scenes that may not be suitable for younger readers. This book is labeled 18+ therefore will contain more content like this and greater in the future. Reader Discretion Advised.
—————————————————

You leaned your back against the wall where the shower head sat above. Your arms were against your chest, holding one another as the warm feeling of the water crept down your skin to comfort you; however, Freddy's presence was giving you goose bumps even more so. They weren't bad goosebumps; they were excitement-filled chills that left your imagination running and running without a finish line. However, you couldn't ignore your awkward stature and feelings about it. Your cheeks gave off their pinkish glow, warm to the touch. You couldn't help look to the side, avoiding eye contact with him. It seemed rude, you thought, but you just couldn't help it. Your more innocent behavior and body language was starting to ascend to the surface, where you now stood to show it all off. In the silence, you felt the tension between you two growing. Say something, (Y/N)...! I-I—" you slowly managed, looking up at him at last to break the silence with an awkward attempt to speak. Your eyes widened, noticing something familiar just as you looked at his face. Indeed, there was color under his eyes and around the violet dimples on his cheeks.

Freddy's metal face had a deep, faded red tomato color. It was even likely that, if you touched it, you would burn the skin on the end of your fingers. His once cheerful, now nervous and surprised eyes, were wide and staring intently at your body with every wonder and curiosity he could conjure in his mind. For a moment, all those wonderful, exciting images he thought up were so close to reality. In the middle of such an imaginative state, he had lifted his hands, ready to hold to you right then. "Y-You're....b-b-beautiful...." he muttered weakly, his voice cracking lightly. His blue eyes were no doubt hooked on your breasts that hid behind your protective arms. He admired their curvature and their soft appearance. He even tried to imagine himself feeling it, too. I wonder...how soft she must feel there...

His ears heard a soft huff and clearing of the throat, and he looked up quickly. Noticing your surprised gaze, he realized how much he had been staring. "I-I-I'm sorry! I-I..." he covered his eyes and turned away, trying not to slip with how quick he spun to face the opposite wall. He shuddered and closed his eyes tightly behind his stub and hand, soon grumbling in disgust at himself for his awful behavior. "I-I didn't m-mean...t-to stare! I-I..."

You couldn't help smile weakly at his innocent, adorable apology, as well as the attempt to make up for staring at you. "I-I...It's okay...I-I mean...it's just the human body," you gave a light shrug, but you were still blushing at the fact. It wasn't normal, no, but it was just human anatomy. Was it really all that bad? Sure, it's just the human body, but he stared like he...wanted it. You whimpered softly as you blushed more. You weren't sure how to feel about that thought. You tried to tell yourself to remain calm and collected, that Freddy just did not understand the human girl's body and so he was nervous. You couldn't believe that was all, though. He liked you, no doubt, but how far did that likeness go?

Freddy nodded, shaking a little and whimpering. He felt terrible, and now he was just trying to get out of her way. But why? Why do I want to leave? She's right here...with me...! He whimpered softly as he thought to himself, clawing his eyebrows gently as he did. But she doesn't like me the way I like her...just sees me as —

"Hey, it's okay..." you told him, slowly taking a step. "I shouldn't have asked for you to join without really making sure you were okay, especially like this! I was in the wrong. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable at all..." you held your arms again for a moment, then reached a hand out to the door. You whimpered softly, something in you pulling back against your decision. "You can leave if you'd like...?"