Eighteen: Jealousy

Whoever this kid was, they sure were spoiled rotten.

You had followed Allen and John in the truck for some time, before you finally reached your destination, which was surprisingly fancier than anything you'd ever seen. The house was like a mansion; the front yard had cut, clean, green grass and even a few stereotypical lawn flamingos. It was clear this child's party was a big deal, considering the line of cars outside the front. It was only going to get more entertaining once the animatronics were let loose.

You backed the truck up next to the other, parking it and getting out excitedly. This was going to be my first rental party with these guys. Let's hope it goes well so I don't lose my job. You met up with John and Allen, who were opening up the doors to their truck, which you guessed carried Baby and Ballora.

Allen looked to John and then back to you. "John told me you got Freddy to move all by himself into the truck. I wasn't exactly paying attention, so I don't believe it..." he began and furrowed his brows.

You bit your lip and shrugged slowly. "Well it's true. I can get them to move, but its only because they trust me or something like that. Plus they are technically high tech robots," you told him, crossing you arms and sighing. "I don't really know how it all works."

Allen gave a grunt, as if he didn't really agree with your answer. "Well, can you move them all now?" He raised an eyebrow.

Seeing his frown change to a prideful smirk, you rolled your eyes in disgust. You knew his goal was to pester you, to make you look bad, but it wouldn't work. Not like that. "Well, sir, I probably can. Just let me see." You nodded and I crossed your arms as you opened the back of your truck. You looked inside and winked to the two animatronics waiting. You thought they winked back.

You stepped away and then looked over to the other truck. Not a single one of them made a sudden move, at least, not until you gave them the word. "Alright, guys....! It's party time! Let's get the show on the road!" You clapped your hands, and gave a smile that was a mile wide.

The animatronics all sat up and stood as commanded, and gave their attention directly to you.

Allen lost that prideful smirk instantly, replacing it with a jaw dropping expression—literally! He stepped away from the truck with John at his side as the animatronics one by one took turns getting out of the trucks.

They all paraded to you with their heavy, clanking feet, tilting heir heads and waiting for a new 'command'.

"Thank you! Alright everyone! Time to give this kid a show!" You nodded happily and turned, marching forward proudly as the animatronics lined up and followed.

John could only smile and snicker at the face Allen continued to give as he stared at the circus group walking in line behind you. "See? I wasn't even joking! She has them wrapped around her finger, and I don't even know how!" He laughed and then began to follow you too.

Allen closed his mouth and shook his head. Perhaps he was drinking too much coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~

You were honestly having a blast at this birthday party. It had just begun and you were already tired and exhausted from running around and playing games with children. You had played hide and seek, tag, and even pin the tail on Funtime Freddy, which was your personal favorite. Freddy wasn't all that quick, really, but his hilarious, psychotic laughter added to the thrill of the chase. However, unluckily, you accidentally pinned it to his nose, which he got a kick out of.

Now here you were, sitting in a lawn chair and observing the playful characters and kids, who asked for balloons from Circus Baby, or wanted to hear a joke from Freddy, or even get a piggy back ride from Foxy. Honestly, it made you smile and it was just too adorable. Even the girls that were around got dance lessons from Ballora, as well as ask you for cute little pictures with the gang. You didn't really expect to be so popular already.