Chapter 1- Blair Ivy

•Blair P.O.V•

Have you ever got that feeling that something is about to go horribly wrong? No? Well, it sucks. Don't get it, you'll hate it. So, let's just say that when I woke up, that fateful Wednesday... This was not what I expected... I digress. Allow me to shed some light on the subject.

~EARLIER DAT DAY{oh shit waddup}~

I rolled over, groaning. My younger adoptive sister, Lola, was jumping around my room yelling about how, "Oh so excited" she was for the first day of school. Ugh... Today, as you may have guessed, was the very first day of school. Oh but it wasn't just any first day of school, oh no. It was my very first day of actual school.
Yes, i was home schooled for the first, what? 16 years of my life? Yeah... I've never been to an actual school before. And now, I was starting in my junior year. Fabulous, right? Wrong! Do you know how hard it is to be the new kid around and have literally no idea what the fudgesicle sticks your doing, because you've never in your LIFE done it before? Probs not. If you have, I feel ya. Okay, anyways, sorry. Got side tracked. I have ADHD so that happens a lot. You can imagine how I feel when a five year old comes bouncing around.

"LOLA! Will you quit it!? I'm trying to sleeeeep..." I burrowed farther into my blankets, hopeing to escape from her nagging.

"B!!! Get uuup, it's time for school and you have to drive me!" Her voice was high-pitched and whiney. I know that voice. It's the one she uses before she throws a Parthenon sized tantrum.

"Jesus, forgive me if I drop kick her." I mumbled, shoving away my covers. I stood and yawned, stubbing my toe immediately on a dresser.

"Ack! Oh for Christ sake!" I rubbed my toe furiously hopeing to rub away the pain. Soon it stoped throbbing and I stood again, a tad more cautious this time.
"Alright, Lola. If you go get ready, we'll leave as soon as i'm done." I nudged her out of my room and shut the door. Pressing my back against it I groaned. I HATE school... I sighed, moving away from the door and into the bathroom. Stripping, i sliped into the warm water. I sighed and rolled my shoulders hopeing to ease some of the tension. Ever since Alex had admitted to not being my biological mom, everything had sort of lost meaning. Apparently, I was abandoned when I was three. Left to die in the back of a Spirits Wine shop, of all things. Of course, my adoptive mom had taken great care of me so I was greatful. My real mom couldn't have loved me much if she'd left me. So Alexandra, my adoptive mom, and her second husband, Joe, took me in. They raised me with their daughter, Lola Mora, when she was born and I'd been happy. I didn't understand why Alex had suddenly told me now. I'd been fine, I mean, I'd always been a little different, but... All the best people were different, right? Well, thats what Alex says. I can't say mom anymore. Don't judge me! I just can't bring myself to say it anymore. I don't know why...

I lost my train of thought as the water turned cold. Turning it off, I got out and towel dried my hair. I quickly pulled on a dark purple shirt with the words, 'Hi! I hate you...' on it in white, lavender skinny jeans with ripped knee holes, and violet combat boots. As you can probably tell, purple is my favourite colour. I quickly grabbed my already packed (thanks Alex) galaxy bag, and bounded down the stairs.

"Lola!! Come on, your gonna be late!" She giggled and bounced down after me, in her little pink dress with pigtails tied with pink bows. I smiled, Lola was only five, but she knew me better than anyone. Snatching my car keys from the cat bowl by the door, I locked the house. As I stepped away, I had a horrible feeling I wouldn't be back here for a long time. I stared at the door in shock. I would've stayed like that forever if Lola hadn't tugged me away.

"Come ON, B! We'll be laaaate!" I smiled, Lola was the only one I let call me B. It was just short for Blair, which was my name, by the way. Blair Mauve Ivy. I know, catchy, right? "B-eeee!"

I laughed, "Okay, Okay, I'm going, I'm going... Geez, so bossy." Lola stuck her tongue out at me and I laughed. She climbed in her car seat in my maroon Prius and clipped herself in. I pouted, "Hey, what happened to me helping you? Aww, you've grown up too fast, kiddo." I affectionately rubbed her head, messing up her perfect pigtails. She shoved me away, trying to scowl but failing. "We're gonna be late."

"Okay, okay." Laughing I slipped into my car, the terrible feeling momentarily forgotten.