Chapter 5- Yay! Drool and Smol Bean

-Nico P.O.V.-

Here's a tip for all you guys out there, when girls lean on your shoulder and fall asleep for hours. Get comfortable. You'll be there a while. The girl, I didn't even know her name yet, just rested her head on me, ignoring my personal feelings, and fell asleep.

I poked her cheek, "Um... hello? Oh for the love of Hades..." I frowned as she snored softly, her purple hair tickling my neck. My heart rate sped up. Oh come ON, Nico! Get a hold of yourself! You don't even know this chick! I closed my eyes, trying to block out the sound of her breathing.

"Mmhmm...." She shifted, mumbling quietly.

I squeezed my eyes shut, "Holy Hera..."

~WOOF!!~

Oh thank the gods!

I whistled loudly, "Mrs. O'Leary! Come!"

~WOOF! WOOF!~

The giant hellhound rounded the corner, barely fitting in the alleyway. "Good, come!" She grinned her doggy smile, drooling everywhere. Shifting, I scooped up the girl in my arms, lifting her easily onto Mrs. O'Leary's back. Climbing up behind her, I held her waist with one hand and the hounds massive collar with the other. "Lets go."

Mrs. O'Leary barked and lunged into the shadows, shooting us back to camp. I closed my eyes, gladly accepting the darkness as it wrapped around me.

It was cold in the shadow world, but I was used to it. I spent enough​ time in here. Suddenly, warmth washed over me and I sighed. Opening my eyes, I was greeted by the sight of Camp Half-blood in full swing. Campers rushing back and fourth, laughing and arguing.

~WOOF!!~

I slipped off of Mrs. O'Leary's back, cradling the girl bridal style. I didn't want to spend anymore time with this girl that I had to. "Mrs. O'Leary, fetch Chiron. And Apple, while your at it. I'll be at the Big House."

~WOOF!~

She bounded off, sniffing the air, probably searching for Chiron and Apple. I quickly walked to the Big House. No need for anyone to see me carrying this girl...

"NICO DI ANGELO!!"

Oh no...

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!! You owe me an explanation!" Delaney stormed over, fuming. "Who the Hades do you think-"

I coughed, interrupting her rant. "Look, Delila-"

"DESTINY!"

"What?"

"My name is DESTINY!"

"Oh yeah, that's what I meant. Anyways, look Debby, I'm a little busy right now, maybe we can talk later, okay?"

She opened her mouth, probably to yell at me for something that I can't remember but luckily, I was spared the pain by Chiron and Apple, who showed up to see the girl.

Saved by the bell, or half-animals, I suppose...."Nico! You found her! Oh yes this is definitely her." Apple studied her, grinning. Chiron trotted over, "Here, my boy, let me take her. You must be tired." I handed her off to the centaur and was about to protest when I slumped over. Apple squeaked and caught me, putting my arm around her shoulder. "Nico!"

I shook my head wearily. "I-I'm fine... I'm fine." She scoffed, "No, you're not!" Chiron frowned, "Go sleep, child. We will talk about... er... what is her name?" I shrugged, "I don't know, she didn't say..."
Chiron sighed, "Ah. No matter, we will discuss this later, with the rest of the senior counsellors. Rest."

I wanted to protest but Apple dragged me away, mumbling about how annoying and stubborn I was. I smirked, "What's the matter, Apple? Am I frustrating yoooouuuu?" She rolled her eyes good-naturedly, "Oh yeah, you're VERY annoying." I smiled. Apple and I had met when she had stumbled across the barrier two years ago, dragging a small child. The little girl had been Nora, a daughter of Iris. She'd been three years old at the time and had immediately attached herself to me. As much as I pretended to hate being around the little girl, she had eventually grown on me. Now I'd become like her older brother, and Apple had become a good friend of mine. Of course,

I still annoyed her as much as he could.

I groaned as Apple kicked open my door, helping me to my bed. "Here ya go, home sweet death-hole!" I chuckled, "Thanks."

"Hey, no prob! Now I'll send Nora over and you two can chat. She's been looking all over for you." I couldn't suppress the grin that tugged at my mouth. "Oh come on, I'm tired, and hungry! Can't she come over later?"

"NEEKIE!!!!!!!"

I fell back on my bed, Oh for the love of Hades! I thought as a small girl with short black hair, dyed rainbow at the tips, launched herself at my bed. "Oof!" She landed straight on my stomach, giggling like crazy.

"Neekie!! You're home, FINALLY! It's been forever! Like, Lacy kept pulling my hair, and I told her you would send her to the Underworld, and she ran away CRYING and Chiron got mad, well not mad, more like upset? Yeah, he got upset, and told me not to threaten the other kids, but I COULDN'T help it! She was really annoying! Like, you have NO IDEA how annoying! Anyways how was you're trip? Oooooh, can we go see the new girl!? I wanna make her my friend! Oh and you're friend, too, Neekie! She would LOVE you! You're SOOOO amazing, and cool, and happy, and fun, and other words but I don't know what they mean. You're all the good stuffs Neekie!! That's why I love you like a big brother!"

I blinked slowly. She had said all that without taking a breath. "Er...Nora, what?" She rolled her eyes and bounced on my bed, "I. WANNA. MEET. THE. NEW. GIIIIRRRRLLLL!!!" She paused and gave me her best baby-doll eyes, "Pleeeeeaaaasssseeee, Neekie?" I felt my eye twitch. And with a sigh, my resolve broke. "Oh.... FINE! Fine, fine, fine, whatever. I'll take you to see... uh the new girl." She grinned and bounced around happily, "YAAAAY! NEW FRIENDS, NEW FRIENDS, HAHAHAHA!!!!" I cringed, Hades have mercy on me....

Apple just giggled, winked at me and shut the door. "Bye!"

I sighed again, heading to the shower to clean up. "Ciao..."

YO WATUP, FAM!!! Sorry I haven't updated, school!! Exams and shit, ugh. Yea..... any who, last Sunday was my bday and I got a new laptop!!! My very first laptop, ever! I also saw Lego Batman, great movie you should see it! Anyways, I figured I should update, ya co use that would be nice. ALSO DAN AND PHIL ARE MOVING OUT!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH, MY LOVES ARE LEAVING BEHIND THE MAGIC! But I'm cool with that, what ever makes my tol beans happy, you know? Yeah...
BUH-BYE INTERNET!!!
~Gracie
Feeling: EXCITED, HAPPY, EMBARRASSED FROM LACK OF UPDATES, LOVED BY FRIENDS

A/N #2: Okay, now to your right you'll see edits, and to your left... more edits.
Hey, guys! I'm back sorry for these fixes but like I said before, it'll be worth it! Any ways, I like how the story is now and I hope you do too! Also, why the hell did I put feelings in my A/N?? Like, dude no one cares how I feel. Okay whatever, I won't change that, It makes me cringe, I'll leave it as a reminder to never do that again.
~ Gracie ("-")