Chapter 9- uhM bITCH

~Blair POV~

"Pretty please, Dad!! With sugar on top?" I begged. 

Pollux and I were standing in front of our dads desk, watching as he twirled a small twig around his fingers. 

He rolled his eyes, "Please don't beg, Blair, you're better- well actually..." He paused and sighed, "Alright, fine. Here." Mr, Wine casually tossed the twig at me. 

I quickly snatched it out of the air before it landed in the literal fire place behind us. Biiiiitch....  This is a stick. "Uh. Dad? This is-"

"A stick?" He interrupted, "Yes, yes it is. Now get out I'm busy."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A STICK? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" I shouted, sitting angrily on our porch. 

Pollux awkwardly pat my back. "Well i'm sure he had a good reason for giving you this.. uh stick."

I huffed. "Whatever, lets just get some breakfast already..."

Pollux jumped up, "Yeah! Breakfast! I'm starving lets go!" He hopped off the porch bouncing away before looking over his shoulder to make sure I was still following him. "Come ON!" 

I chuckled, "Yeah, right behind you!" I watched him run into a son of Nemesis and immediately start a conversation. The poor boy's already irritated face somehow grew more annoyed as he stalked away, Pollux at his side.

I studied the stick in my hand. It was thin and easy to bend, but didn't break no matter how I twisted it. "Weird..." Small vines were wrapped around the middle of the twig, almost like a handhold. And the tip of it had a small... thing growing out of it. I say thing because I'm not 100% sure what it is. It looks like a..... "Is that a pine-"

"What are you looking at so intently?"

I swung my elbow backwards, hitting whoever it was that decided sneaking up of me was a good idea. 

"Oof- Dude!" 

I winced as I turned around. "Oops. Sorry Angel Boi." I laughed as he glared at me. 

"My names Nico, not Angel Boi..."

I waved my hand dismissively, "Whatever. Anyway what are you doing sneaking up on me like that! Are you trying to get yourself killed?"

His eyes flicked down to the twig in my hand, then back up to my face. "Uh-huh, okay."

I glared at him. This lil shit. Thinkin' he just come over here with his puppy dog eyes, and dimples, and emo band T-shirts like he's some sorta king... 

"Ugh, what do you need, Pupper?" He blinked slowly. 

"Umm, I just came here on behalf of a friend of mine. She really wants to meet you...." He trailed off as I grinned at him excitedly. "For some reason! I don't know why she would like to talk to you." He added.

Nico was sat on the porch stairs, elbows on his knees. I crouched in front of him and poked his legs happily, "Omg, omg, omg! Do you have a GIRRRL FRIIIEND!?"

"WHAT?! No! And even if I did, why would she want to meet you?" He rolled his eyes, "Don't be daft."

"Uh, can I get a side order of Mc'scuse me with that Sass Burger?" Did this bitch just call me Daft?

He stared at me. "Did you just fucking insult McDonald's?" 

"Blaaaiiiiirrr! Are you gonna come eat breakfast?" Pollux screamed.

Nico's eyes shifted to something over my shoulder and he frowned. "Scusi, Pepsi, but can't you see we're a little busy?"

I threw my arms in the air, "No we aren't! This bitch gave me sass and then said I insulted McDonald's!"

"You did!"

"Did NOT!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Sei così noioso! You are so annoying!"

I stuck out my tongue. I can't believe I just spent 30 seconds of my life arguing with this bitch over McDonald's. I don't think I know of anyone other than this guy who would do that...

"GUYS." Pollux whined, "Can we please just eat food now?"

Nico huffed. I scowled. Pollux sighed. "You two are like five year olds... Come on, Blair."

As Pollux dragged me to my feet, I whispered "What did he say? He was talkin' some alien language..."

Pollux snorted, "Nah, he speaks Italian. It's kinda pretty. Even when he's just insulted you it sounds like he gave you a compliment. Plus, he's kinda hot so that's something too."

I laughed, "Brother, you astound and confuse me."

"Yeah, I do that sometimes."

==============================================================================

"Are you sure that was wise, Dionysus? Giving that to her?" Chiron asked, nervously flicking his tail.

I studied the campers who gathered around Blair and Pollux. My newest daughter laughed and nudged her brother.

"That is a good question, my dear friend. What could come from giving her the power to incite madness upon her enemies? She could do that with or without the staff, Chiron. It's a weapon like any other... She'll know exactly how to use it." I chuckled and turned to look over my shoulder at the centaur. "Plus, she'll need it for whats coming next, wouldn't you agree?"

Chiron looked past me at Blair. "I do."

I turned back to the window. "Good. Then it begins."