Chapter 2- Apples and Screaming

°Nico P.O.V°

~BANG BANG BANG~

I shifted under my silky red blankets. "Uggghh..." Who the heck is banging on my door this early?

Upon checking my clock, I realized it was not that early... My mistake.

Rolling over I crawled out of bed, snatching up some clothes and disappearing into the bathroom to get ready. A few minutes later, I was clad all in black; a black day of the dead shirt, black skinny jeans, and black converse. I clipped my black iron sword to my chain-belt and ran a hand through my black hair.

~BANG BANG BANG~

I jumped, startled. With an annoyed growl, I stomped over to my door and threw it open, "What?"

Standing on my porch was a very nervous looking Apple. Oh, not an actual apple, Apple the saytr.

"Apple? What happened?" Her eyes were slitted with worry, and she chewed her shirt.

"Baa! Sorry, N-nico! But I've got this really bad feeling... Something's gonna happen! I can feel it! Someone important is gonna die! You need to do someth-"

I frowned, inturupting her, "Wait, who's gonna die, Apple? Someone from camp?"

She furiously shook her head, "No! She isn't at camp, yet, but she's important! You need to find her!"

I scowled, "Her?"

Apple rolled her eyes, "Yes! A demigod, she will die if you don't find her!"

I sighed, "Look, I don't know where she is!"

Apple grinned and clapped her hands, "Thats why I've come to you, she is so close to death you'll be able to pinpoint her location."

Apple grabbed me and threw me off the porch, into the dirt. Luckily I caught myself before I fell. Wow bad friend detected APPLE *cough* *cough*.

"Go!" She bleated. I pouted and whistled. I wasn't about to waist my own energy just to shadow travel around.

~WOOF!~

I smiled, "Mrs. O' Leary! Hey, girl." I leaned close to her and murmured directions in her ear. She cocked her head and barked,

~WOOF!~

I smiled, "Alright girl, Search!" She paused, lifting a paw and her ears. I stayed silent. Waiting.

~WOOF!!~

Guess she found it. Grabbing her collar, I climbed onto her back and nudged her slightly, "Alright, Mrs. O' Leary! Lets go!" She growled and lunged for the shadows by the edge of my cabin, and we disappeared​.

•Blair P.O.V.•

I adjusted the volume of my radio, turning it up slightly. Lola was in the back seat happily kicking her legs to the beat of Barney singing. I shook my head, smiling. I would never understand why smol beans like this kid liked Barney. I opened my mouth to comment on her knowing every song when some guy sprinted past my window, screaming bloody murder. Which, I guess, wasn't to far off. I slammed on the breaks, jerking forward and hearing Lola let out a yelp. I whipped around, "Lola! Are you okay, kiddo?" She nodded opening her mouth to say something when, instead, she screamed.

(A/N: ooooh cliffhanger, dun dun DUUUNNN....
Heyo! It's me back at it again with the fixin stories! Whoop! Sorry for the change up, but reading back I've realized I'm dissatisfied with the way I portrayed Nico and wanna fix it. So here is take two, friends. Please don't hurt me....
~ Gracie (>^~^)>