Chapter 12: Nice to meet you too

~Blair POV~

"Nick.... I-" I covered my face. "I don't know what I've done..."

Nico, Chiron, Me, and a couple other people I haven't met before were all crammed around Nico's bed in the infirmary.  

"Is he breathing?" A tall boy in his like... 20s or something with black hair and intense, sea-green eyes asked. 

A tan girl with curly blonde hair and silvery grey eyes took his hand. "Percy..." 

I looked up and met his eyes. "I'm so sorry, I didn't- I couldn't- It was an accident..." 

I felt horrible. On the roof, Nico and I had a super stupid argument, that escalated way to quickly over literally nothing. But as per fucking usual, I screwed up. Nico had fallen to the floor, occasionally letting out a strangled scream as he quivered. I had brought him to the Big House, Chiron helped me put him in a bed. And I had stayed by his side all night as Pollux sent out a bunch of Iris-messages, calling his friends. 

Nick tried his best to being him back with Ambrosia and Nectar, but no matter what we tried nothing made a dent. I also tried to reverse whatever spell I'd put on him. Didn't work. Nico talked to himself, muttering about chicken kittens and evil plants. He also managed to scare the crap out of all the camp by summoning demons and skeletons that set things on fire and tried to kill everyone. 

Now all his friends had arrived, and I felt even worse. And his little sister (or so she called herself), Nora was crying 24/7. She slept by his side, snuggled up in the bed next to him, sucking her thumb. At night Ms. O'Leary howled sadly. 

And on top of all this shit! My Dad had gone missing. Yup, the only one who knew how to fix this and he decided to go on vacation! I've been told that Nico was not the first to go mad. But the other guy had been awake, and Nico was trapped in a coma. I don't know how different these are or which is worse. But I have found Nico with bruises and claw marks on his arms and face. (I didn't want to check under his shirt. For privacy reasons!)

Chiron set a hand on my shoulder. "You couldn't control yourself, my child. This is not your fault."

I clenched my fist. "But it is my fault! Nico said so himself. 'What are you doing?' He said, right before he passed out..." A tear slid down my cheek. Nico and I were kind of friends. I thought we were at least. But these people who sat at his side and murmured recollections of their adventures together, and let small tears trace their way down their faces made me feel worse.

I stood and slipped past everyone, and padded outside. 

"Blair? Where are you going?" Pollux stood behind me, a juice-box in hand. 

"I need to fix this. I'm going to go pray to Dad and If that doesn't work... I need to talk to the Meanad." I ignored Pollux's protest and stormed over to the Big House and my Dad's office.

Rummaging through Dionysus' office led to nothing. I sent him and Iris-Message. Nothing. I threw a table out the window. Nothing. With a sigh, I pulled out my Thersus. "Here goes nothing..." I closed my eyes. 

Help me. I need your advice.

Silence.

Please- I remembered their distaste of my past politeness. Come here, now. 

M'Lady? You summoned us?

Yes, I did. I've put my friend under a spell or something. He... he needs my help. I don't know how to undo it.

Spell? They mused. 

Yes! He.. looks like he's in a lot of pain.... But he's asleep. What did I do? And how do I fix it.