Chapter 4- Friends? Or Frenemies?

•Blair P.O.V.•

Everything was dark. Shadows pressed against me, cutting off my air supply and making me gag. I was suspended mid-air, floating in darkness. Lola... Gone. Lola is gone. And its all my fault. I never should have left her alone, now I was paying the price. I could feel my body shutting down, refusing to wake to a world were I'd let down my sister. A world were she was gone, who knows were, and it's all my fault.

Silent. Its was so quiet. I could've stayed there forever, regretting everything. Then I remembered. Those eyes... They were dark and sad. Mysterious... Broken. So... lonely.

My heart ached for the owner of those eyes. They didn't deserve so much sadness.  Maybe I could help them... The thought came unprovoked. Could I? Maybe. Plus, Lola could still be alive. Maybe she was just taken. I need to find her too! But first.... I struggled to open my eyes, forcing myself to push away the pitch black. My eye lids fluttered. Finally, I managed to open them enough to squint. Then my eyes shot open and I almost choked. I was snuggled against the chest of the boy. The boy. The one with... The eyes...

He looked so angelic sleeping. His lips parted ever so slightly, his face free of all life's stress, the corner of his mouth pulled down in a small frown. I reached up, pushing is bangs away from his face. Then his eyes snapped open.

Suddenly his black orbs were locked onto my purple ones. Actually... I don't think I've explained how I look like yet... Damn, I'm a shit story teller. Sorry, let me explain. Purple is my fave colour because it is literally my eye colour and hair and life, pretty much. My eyes are dark purple, my hair is lavender and cut choppy and short (I can't be bothered with long hair). I have unbelievably pale skin (I'm practically translucent), and my nails are always purple or black. Along with, of course, purple lip stick. Anyhow, back to the story.

We locked eyes and he shoved me away so hard I hit the opposite wall.

"Ouch!! Hey!" I rubbed my head, scowling.

He ignored me.

What an ass! "Whatever..."

After a moment he glanced at me. "So, why did you pass out?"

"None-ya..."

He blinked, "What?"

I stood, stomping my foot on his hand, "NONE-YA BUSINESS, CREEP!" Whirling around I stormed off, my face burning. Why was he hugging me? Why was I hugging him! Why? Why?

Why??

"Hey! I just saved your life! Just in case you didn't noticed!" He stood, rubbing his hand, and followed me.

"Leave me alone! I need to find my sister!"

He scowled, keeping step with me. "Lola? Is that your sister's name?"

I flinched, "H-how- Ugh! Never mind, that's none of your business! Now leave me alone!"

He stayed silent as he continued walking with me. Then, "Were are we going?"

I sighed, slumping against the wall and putting my head in my hands in defeat. "Look, I have absolutely no idea. Lola is gone and I don't know where she could be..."

"Was she your biological sister?"

I blinked and glanced at him. His face was deadly serious. "Um... No. I was adopted." He sighed, "Oh okay, good."

I crossed my arms, "Good? Why 'good'?"

"Because that means she isn't a demigod as well. Or not as likely to be."

I felt tears well up in my eyes, but I held them back, or tried to at least. "Is that it? I'm a demigod, what ever the fuck that is? That's why that monster attacked us? So, it's all my fault... I knew it. Whatever I am... It's my fault she's gone." I silently slid down the wall, hiding my face in my arms to keep out my sobs, as they bubbled over. "I KNEW IT!!!" I bawled into my arms. Finally letting out my pent up emotions. The boy awkwardly crouched next to me. He didn't try to comfort me and say 'Everything's all right, I'm sure she's fine,' he just sat there next to me, our shoulders brushing ever so slightly. I wiped my nose, "T-thank you..."

He tilted his head, eyes glinting. "For what?"

"For not saying anything dumb..."

The corner of his mouth twitched, "Yeah... Sure, no problem..."

I paused, Oh what the heck. I rested my head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

Sorry this chapters short, I cracked my phone and it's hard to type now. And i mean like, full on cracked it, like i dropped it off the back of my Duley pick up  truck onto the parking lot floor... Its pretty fucked up. Anywho, i was drawing Chat Noir fanart when I decided, "hey...i should update..." And I did... So hope your happy guys.
BUH-BYE​ INTERNET!!
~Gracie *clap 1/2*

A/N: Oh, oh oh... what? Yup, more updates. Yaaaay, thanks for reading don't forget to vote and/or comment! And go ahead and recommend to your friends if you have some... unlike most of us... oh sad, um nvm, just read pls.
~ Gracie [·~·]