Six

"Are you guys ready" your stepmom was getting close to you guy, you were panicking and thinking of ways to explain what you were doing with your stepbrother. Taehyung pulls you closer to him. Now you can see his eyes clearly. His eyes were so enchanting you couldn't focus on the explanation you were thinking of.

your emotions were everywhere, your heart was pounding so fast not because you knew your stepmom was on her way but because of how close you were to Taehyung. He looks at you and you can feel your heartbeat, every single pound in your heart made you feel anxious. You've frozen to the spot the hair on your arms stands to attention, it was so difficult for you to be focused.

"Taehyung your mom is on her way" you explain as your voice cracks due to how close you were to him. "so what, it's not like we are related in blood we can do whatever we want. even kiss" he whispers the last words in your ears sending chills down your spine.  

"whatever your thinking stop thinking it" you look at him irritated wanting nothing but to scream at the top of your lungs.

As Taehyung tightens his grip on your waist, your stepmom says from the kitchen "guys I can't find my keys, N/Y can you go chick upstairs for me"

By the looks of it you knew Taehyung didn't love you, heck you didn't even know what he was doing at this point.

He leaned in a  little closer, your foreheads touched. Dear god, you couldn't fight against the thoughts that were going through your mind. His lovely yet manly smell was flooding your senses now.

His lips brushed yours. Not so innocently, but hot, passionate and demanding. *could this be my first kiss?* you thought. you wanted to pull away before you lose yourself but..no you can't seem to.

"N/Y?"

You were somehow alone you looked around to see were Taehyung had disappeared too, but then you thought *what if it was me and not him who had disappeared*. since you didn't recognize where you were.

out of nowhere, an old man appeared.

The old man had a fringe of grey more like white hair around his balding, spotty scalp. He had a wizened face and with every movement he made there was a creak of bones. "chose a card" he says referring to the cards that were on the floor beside the fireplace. He hunched over in his lounge chair, leaning closer to the fire. You looked at him carefully and shook your head. "it's for the good of your future with the one you truly love, why refuse it?"

you had no idea what this man was talking about the one you truly love was, of course, Jungkook, you hadn't a single doubt not even for a second.

"pick or..." the old man starts and looks at you stopping in the middle of his sentence. "or..?" you ask nervously clinching your hand making a fist as it got sweaty in your palms.

"Or.. you're going to be late this is the last time I'm waking you up like this, next time I'm going to bring a bucket of water with me." 

*what? that doesn't make any seance* you thought

slowly and reluctantly, you open your eyes realizing this was all just a dream.  you blink and close your eyes, and blink again. you sit up, drag your feet off the bed, and rub your knuckles onto your eyes. You stretch your arms above your head and look up while yawning. you see a figure standing in front of you.

"OH, MY GOD!!" you scream and cover yourself with the soft sheets of yours. "What are you doing here?!!" you look at the figure in shook "eomma told me to wake you up, whats with you and sleeping I've been trying to wake you for so long and why do you keep saying 'no I don't what to, I already know'?"