Eight

"He doesn't deserve you, can you stop crying" Yoongi pulls your head on his chest attempting to comfort you.

"I don't get it I thought we were doing really good. He called me every day to tell me how much he loved me and now.." you're eyes drip with tears. The walls that hold you, that make you strong in this kind of situation barely holding on.  Moments by moments falling. Salty drops fall from your chin, drenching Yoongi's shirt. 

"There, there you know how guys are," he says tapping your head with both of his hand. "But you're a guy"

"Ya meaning I know how they are and you should to, we talked about this since the day we meet, how do you not remember?"

You look up at him and smile thinking how he was the only person who made you smile even at your hardest times. Or was.

"Ok there you go there is the smile I was looking for" he looked at you and you looked at him both of you locked eyes, and all of a sudden you both looked serious.

You looked at each other for what felt like an hour but in reality, it was only 1 minute.

"What do you guys think you're doing?"

You and Yoongi were suddenly snapped out of your eye contact.
You turn to look at the door and see none other then Taehyung standing there looking at you disappointed.

"Oh, hey Taehyung," you say looking at him so casually like nothing happened and if it did it was serenely none of his business.

"Who is he? Do you have another 'boyfriend' as will?" He said and glared at Yoongi.

"W-what no I.."

"Will I don't care, do whatever you want I have company today. Don't disturb me" Taehyung says and you were speechless

"Oppa! What took you so long I was waiting for you here for like.. um.. like 2 minutes"

You heard a girls voice coming from the hallway as soon as Taehyung left your room. 'Who is that?' You thought.

"Is that the step-brother you told me about?" Yoongi asks in crusty. "Oh..um...ya his name is Taehyung" for some reason you weren't as hesitant to introduce Taehyung to Yoongi as you were to Jungkook.

"Are you crying again, come one Jungkook is just a jerk you don't deserve to be with a jerk so stop with the crying" somehow the thought of Jungkook made you sad. You put your hand on your cheeks and you feel the tears that just came out of nowhere.

"But who? Who did he cheat on me with I can't understand who the girl could have been"
You said and wiped the tears that were on your cheeks "you know what whoever she is I don't want to know I just want to be alone Yoongi I think you should leave" Yoongi looks at you as though he understood you and did as you wished.

"I will leave you but remember you will probably spend a good amount of time feeling depressed, but trust me it won't be just you being dramatically sad. So don't stress yourself and get some sleep"

You were kind of stunned by the words that came out of Yoongi's mouth. He would usually just make jokes to make you feel better or and tell you stories of how he slapped someone and asked them to apologize for touching his hand, ya he did do that but this time he added a little reality to it and you liked that.

5 hours ago

"How do you think you did on the test," Nam Joon asked as you guys were making your way to the cafeteria.

"Pretty good I guess, how about you?"

"That was the easiest test I have ever taken" he replied and turned around to find himself alone. He turned around to see you standing talking to Jungkook.

"Hey can...um.. we talk"

"Jungkookie what are you doing here?" You said and acted like you didn't hear anything that everyone has been talking about.

"I needed to talk to you," he says and you agreed

"Namjoon I'll be right back I just need to have a word with Jungkookie"

_______

Jungkook's P.O.V

"So what did you want to talk about"
she asked me looking so innocent. I didn't want to break her heart, but I know, I know that I did wrong and I cheated. That's how she is going to see it, I not only cheated but lied. But that can't be, it's impossible. She is the best girl in the whole universe! But whenever I see Jimin, my view on N/Y totally changes. It's like I don't know who I'm with anymore. It hurts me and I know it will hurt N/Y, but it feels good at the same time.

"I.." as I began her phone suddenly goes off.

"Oh I'm sorry Jungkookie I have to take this it's from my dad," she said and walked a little farther away from me.

Five minutes later she came back with that same expression on her face.

"I'm sorry," she chuckles "continue"

"Will what I wanted to say was...um"
"Wait before you say anything I want to ask you one question that's been in my mind all day," she says and cuts me off
"Ya..um go ahead"

"So I have been hearing some rumors lately" she looks at me and laughs nervously and continues "that you cheated on me I know, of course, you wouldn't that's just upsurged. But I didn't want you to hear this from someone else, so of course, it's not true but is it?"

When she asked this I was so shocked I didn't know what to say my face fell so fast.
"Um.."
"It's not is it?"
"I'm sorry"
"Jungkookie you must be joking," she says her eyes filling up with tears. As I could imagine my eyes collected and bore tragically every wrongdoing that had been poured upon her.

"I'm really sorry N/Y, it wasn't supposed to end up like this" I searched out my hand to hug her but she backed away from me "N/Y"

"No don't"
"I.."
"I don't want to hear it! Just leave, was this why you brought me here to talk"
"N/Y just let me explain"
"No! If you won't leave then I will"
And with at I lost the girl I loved. Loved? Ya loved.

End of P.O.V

You stormed out and went into the cafeteria "N/Y come I saved us a spot" Nam Joon waved his hand at you but you just ignored him and kept walking. You were out of the school building when all of a sudden a pair of arms grabbed on to you.

"Namjoon please I'm not in the mood can you leave me alone" you turned around to realize the guy standing there was not Namjoon but Taehyung.

"What's wrong with you?" He says and lets your hand go but for some reason you wanted his arms on you, it made you feel safe which was weird.

"You knew didn't you?" You looked at him and the same how looked blurry due to the tears in your eyes.
"Know what?"
"Don't play dumb with me, you knew that Jungkook cheated on me"
"So what if I did, does that even matter? You already found out before he told you himself you were just too dumb to realize the bigger picture"

As much as you tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from your throat. The salty water started falling down one after another, without a single sign of stopping. You hit Taehyung's chest and tried to scream, but your voice was muted by the way the cries were coming from your throat. The muffled sobs wracking Taehyung's chest. The world turned into a blur just like what Taehyung looked when you looked at him 2 minutes ago. The least painful emotion slammed into you before you lost the feelings of feeling. Everything going into nothingness and Taehyung pulls you into a hug while you still hit his chest and relaxed after a second.

"Don't cry I didn't mean it, I just don't see what you see in that guy," Taehyung said and mumbled something after but you couldn't tell what he had said.

__________________

A/N

OMG I'm sorry I updated so late I was busy with family celebration thingy since it was Easter oh and speaking of I have Easter break all week so I might update through this week if my homework doesn't get in the way ~_~ hopefully. Anyways hope you enjoyed leave a comment to let me know what you think and don't forget to vote. ^_^