Thirteen

'the way he said it the things I felt when he said it what the heck is he thinking' you thought.

before you left the cemetery Taehyung had told you where he was living now and had put his number on your phone. you still couldn't believe what had happened you had found Taehyung. it was like all these feelings had come rushing back.

you told yourself that was years ago when you had all those thoughts about your step brother. now your an adult life is not what you want it to be but what suits you. you had found a man that loves you even though he was a guy you met arranged by your parent, even though you're not sure you love him as much you loved Taehyung.  

but when you saw Teahyung at the cemetery he looked different to you, not like the last time you saw him. he looked more confident.

when you got home you were debuting weather you should tell him that you found him and that he should stop looking for him because he is doing great without us.

as you unlocked the door to your house you want to the living room to see Taehyung sitting there while your dad was holding him as if he let him go he would lose him again.

You were shocked Taehyung came here and you weren't the only one because your dad was looking at him like it was a dream.

"Y/N can you see him? I'm not hallucinating I'm I?" You're dad finally spoke

"I can see him dad" you said assuring him.

After a few minutes of you're dad and Taehyung talking, Taehyung spoke up saying "I want to say something to you abeoji"

"adeul you can say anything to me"

So Taehyung continued
"Abeoji I know you always saw me as a son and care about me as though I was yours I always want you to see me like that I don't want anything to change when I tell you what I'm about to tell you"

"You're scaring me" your dad interrupted

"I... think I'm in love, I know it sounds odd but that was one of the reasons why I left because I know no one would understand" Taehyung stopped to couch a breath.

"Why would I see you differently because you're 'in love?' In fact i'm happy".

Your eyes shifted to the side and became varnish with a glassy layer of tears. As you blinked, they dripped from your eyelids and slid down your cheeks. At the moment you didn't even know this was happening. You bit your lip tightly in attempt to hide any sound that wanted to escape from your mouth, that's when your heart sank.

"Because the girl I'm in love with is your daughter"

'What' you had thought the moment you heard what Taehyung had said. Your face fell so fast. In that instant your skin became greyed, your mouth hung with lips slightly parted and your eyes were as wide as they could stretch. You just couldn't believe what you just heard.

"I feel so ashamed abeoji I tried to not to. I went to Japan for the last 2 years to get myself straight but I couldn't stop thinking about her I just couldn't live without her"

At this point you were in the kitchen you also had made sure that they didn't know you herd any of there conversation.

A few days later Taehyung had come back again but you're father seemed to still be processing what Taehyung had told him, that Taehyung loved you not as a sister but a women.

When your father saw Taehyung he called the driver to drive him to work it seemed like he wanted to go back to those two years when Taehyung was lost.

You were in the living room and Taehyung came and sit beside you on the sofa.

"Hey" he said

"Hi" you replied

"Can you at least look me in the eye when you say that?" Taehyung said looking at you the entire time.

"Why are you doing this to me?" You said not knowing where it came from

"Do what?" He said still eyes on you.

"You think it was easy for me?" You continued

"I don't understand" he said

"I love you to, I loved you the moment I saw you. I thought I was going crazy, that I need a doctor"

"You love me?"

You looked at him and continued "yes I love you, you dummy" you said look at him.

At the moment He kissed you and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be able to describe. His hand rested below your ear, his thumb caressing your cheek as their breaths mingled. You ran your fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between you guys and you could feel the beating of his heart against your chest.