Tenth

MOVIE

"do you like the movie so far?" Yoongi asked you while putting a piece of popcorn in his mouth. "I'm scared why did you pick Train to Busan? I thought we were going to watch "My annoying bother." you said clinching on to your popcorn as if they were going to pop out of your arm any minutes.

"we can watch that next time I love this movie and I wanted to watch it with you first before I watch it 100x more," he says and laughs lightly while looking at you cutely which he hardly did, the only time he would give you that look was when he wants something so badly. "I'm only watching this for you" you glared at him "fine I'll hold your hand so you won't be scared" he took your hand from the popcorn and held it "it's okay I'll be fine when I need your hand I'll be sure  to hold it"

while you and Yoongi were arguing about him holding your hand or not you turned around and you saw Taehyung starring at you guys you looked away and told Yoongi that you needed to go to the bathroom.

Taehyung's P.O.V  

she's smiling again I can't take it I'm supposed to be taking care of her but she's sitting there with a guy smiling like his the funniest guy in the world, why don't they just watch the movie in peace isn't that why we came here in the first place.

I kept staring at her. It was as if i took my eyes off her she would disappear. why is she still smiling? what! his holding her hand now what is this a date? I looked at them for so long and they wouldn't stop being so touche with each other. All of a sudden she got up and walked out of the theater  "Um...I gotta go get some...more popcorn I'll be back"  I said to Ji hee who had her arms wrapped around mine. "I think this is more than enough don't you?" she asked while I released her arms from mine. "Nha I love popcorn I can't sit here without there being a lot of it besides me"...."will don't be too long"   

End of P.O.V     

you looked at yourself in the mirror in the bathroom "what I'm I doing right now?" you asked yourself with the images of Taehyung pop in your mind over and over. 'gosh Y/N snap out of it'

you walked out of the bathroom but was suddenly pulled back in. "what do you thi.." you stopped halfway through you're sentenced when you realized it was Taehyung that pulled you back inside. "what are you doing?" you asked.

He came close to you and by that he tucked you're beautifully let down heir behind you're ear and the feel of Taehyung's touch made you shiver. It had quiet as it could get that you could hear every breath he took.

"I can't take it"

"I don't know what you're talking about but I don't think this is a place to be talking about this kind of stuff," you said, so nervous that he was beside you and make you feel all sorts of feelings.

Ignoring what you had said, he came close to you and Taehyung's fingers trailed down you're cheek to you're lips, outlining the shape of you're mouth. Unexpectedly he bent down, his lips against your cheeks, brushing it lightly. shivers ran through you're the whole body, making you quiver, then he traced the line of you're jawbone.

The aching anticipation for his kiss was instantly too much and you pulled him away from yourself denying what you deep down wanted. "this is wrong" you said when Taehyung came close to you and looked down at you after you had pushed him away. It seemed as if the stars he was giving you hurtled down around you're head like a rain on a tin.

"that's what I told myself to" He kissed your nose, then traced the line of your cheek with his fingertip. "But, it seems like it went into my ear and went out the  other ear"

And you never wanted this to end. You felt feverishly alive, but you also knew that this can never happen. "I'm going to go back to the theater Yoonji is waiting for me and...Ji hee is waiting for you we don't  want them thinking anything is going on now do we?" you lightly pushed him away from yourself and walked out of the bathroom into the theater.

"you missed the best part of the movie while you were in the bathroom, did you take your time on purpose so you didn't have to watch the movie?" Yoonji looked at you waiting for your answer. "no I wasn't I really needed to go"

"ok then we will watch it again so you don't have to miss anything" by then you looked at him about to yell but he said "I was kidding I can see you were going to go off on me" he laughed while you gave him a spank in the head.

A/N
Sorry for not updating so much going on but I'll try to update as much as I could cuz I want to finish this. And thanks for all the love one my story means a lot ^^