Fifteen

after what had happened you haven't slept for hours. telling yourself that what you said and did to Dawon was wrong and all your fault, you led him on. you called him dozens of time to apologize but at the end, you needed to tell someone and at this point the only person you could really talk to was Taehyung.

you wanted to talk to Yoongi but he was away on a business trip to Hawaii. there was no one but Tahyung at this point. so you picked up your phone and called Taehyung. 

a few minutes of calling Taehung, you felt disappointed when he didn't answer. calling what seemed like a number he gave you for an emergency you dial the number, after the third ring a woman answered it. 

"yeoboseyo"

"hi, I was looking for Kim Taehyung"

"Oh Mr. Kim is in a meeting right now, would you mind calling back later?" 

"no not at all, thanks" 

"no problem, thanks for calling Tata Point, don't hesitate to call back if you have any questions for us have a great day" 

Tata point, you thought confused. 

while laying in your bed you couldn't stop thinking about what the woman said, Tata Point.

field with curiosity you went to your laptop and searched up the word Tata Point.  that's when you saw the unexpected.

on one website it read; "Tata Point is a new company that will provide high quality technical and environmental social support as well as financial to its clients. Tata Point is scheduled to begin operations in February 2025. Tata Point will be a partnership, owned and operated by  Kim Tae-hyung and  BigHit Entertainment."  

you gasp and look away from your laptop not believing what you just read. he has a company of his own you thought. 

you looked for the location of where Tata Point was located and grabbed your key to see what it was all about. 

At the company

you parked your car and you saw a huge building with the name Tata Point written on top. you walked into the building. the building was massive and didn't seem real to you. you walked to the front of where a woman stood. you wondered if the woman might have been the woman you talked with on the phone earlier and if so you wished she remembered you. 

"Hello, welcome to Tata point may I help you?" the woman said smiling kindly. 

"yes, I am here to see Kim Taehyung," you said nervously knowing the woman didn't sound like the one on the phone. 

"do you have an appointment, Ma'am?" she asked looking at you and the computer at the same time.

"No, but if you tell Tae... Kim Taehyung my name Y/N he will let me in" 

"wait here a minute then, Ma'am" 

after waiting about an hour they let you in and you got to see Taehyung. 

"Hey, what are you doing here?" he asked which made you feel unwanted.

"just wanted to see you, you didn't tell me about your job?" you said looking at him with a questionable expiration. 

"we didn't talk much" 

"then we should spend more time together don't you think?" you said blushing after you comprehended what you just said. 

"I would like that" 

At your house

when you got to your house Taehyung surprised you by saying. "you know? I love you like you're the last of my kind." he had said as he walked up to you. "To be around you is...is like finally not being alone"

you looked at him not knowing what else to say but stand there and let the moment control itself.

he held you gently, cupping your face with one hand. He leaned down and softly kissed the tender area at the base of your neck. your body went stiff with surprise as trembles shook your body and the euphoric warmth blossomed within you once more.

you were breathless with delight as he showered you with gentle, soft kisses, each with its own glimmer of warmth. you gazed up at him, thrilled beyond words that he was with you there and now rather than anywhere else in the world.

he drew back and spent a moment studying your face. you felt your blush deepen under his examination. Taehyung gazed at you lovingly, his eyes softening with tenderness. He tilted your head to the side and kissed you, his lips demanding.

you felt a glow of heat deep within yourself as Taehyung's grip tightened, crushing your body to his, gentle yet firm. He slanted your head further, deepening the kiss. 

"I love you" he muttered 

"I love you, to" you answered 

 The End 

A/N 

well, hope you guys liked the ending I'm not good at endings but here I am. also, this is the first book I have ever finished so I'm happy about that, also thanks for all of you who loved it and supported it. I just wanted to let you know I got another idea for a fanfic I made the cover and it's called "Tangled" a Jungkook fanfic hope you support that one as much as this one. I'm not sure when it will be published but I hope soon. once again thanks have a great day.:)