Fourteen

"I'm in love with him abeoji," you said to your father as he looks at you wondering what you are talking about. 

  "He never leaves my mind, he's always there; mentally if not physically. He's my one stable force, my one stability in this world filled with chaos and I so desperately need that in my life. I love him and dad can't you except it?" you said scared because as far as you knew you had never talked to your dad that way before.  

  your Dad locked you with a serious gaze. "You know," he said, looking at you like you were a whole new person. "I thought something like this would happen, the moment you guys met but I didn't think twice to prevent it." he sighed "but I guess you could say this was my fault and I'm afraid I can't do anything about it all I can do is try to accept it as much as I can" 

"I'm sorry dad, I didn't mean for this to happen," you said going right up to him and hugging him with tears dropping down your checks.

The next day 

the next day you had a very hard task to complete, breaking up with your fiancé.

"ring..."

"ring..."

ring..."

you picked up your phone that was on the bedside of the table, when you looked at the caller ID it said 'My Dawon-ah' and right away you thought 'what I'm going to tell him'  

you picked up the phone and you said...

you: "hello"

him: "hey bab I missed you want to meet up?" 

you: "actually yes I want to meet up, I have...um I have something to talk to you about." 

him: "you sound serious is everything okay?" 

you: "everything is fine I just need to talk to you" 

him: "okay then let meet in an hour at the usual cafe" 

you: "yes I would like that see you in an hour"   

after you hung up the phone you were stressing about how you were going to break the bad news to Dawon, you liked him and you liked it that he loved you but you also knew that if you didn't love someone and you only wanted them because they made you feel loved and took the loneliness that made you feel empty that was wrong. 

An hour later.     

you walked into the cafe, the cafe you came to in your spare time. right away you spotted Dawon sitting there making it harder and harder for you to tell him. you set across from him and put your elbow on the table.   

In the gloom of the cafe your knees almost touch under the narrow table. you wanted to whisper to Dawon, tell him the bad news gently. He deserves that at least. 

you have a whole conversation planned, a way to let Dawon know you are leaving. He must know it's coming too, you see the hurt welling in his eyes behind that smile of his, the moment you said: "I'm sorry." 

you remove your elbows from the table and sit a little straighter.  "Dawon-ah" you gasp, the betrayed expression on your face making you feel even more guilty. 

"I can't do this anymore," you say trying to avoid his gaze. 

"are you breaking up with me?" he said looking not so surprised because as far as he knew you were very distant from him lately.  

"I'm sorry" you start.

 "It's not love because you say it is. It's not love because what I wanted was to be loved and hide from my true emotions. I was attached. Attachments can be that strong, but they aren't love. it's just what we called it." you said looking so surprised from the words that came out of your mouth. 

"there is someone else isn't there?" he asked making you feel uneasy. 

"I'm sorry," you said once again. 

"stop saying you are 'sorry' you think I need your pity? You said you loved me and I took you at your word, and know you announce you are in love with someone else.  It would have been kinder to kill me. Now I must be these feelings filled with a bitterness I can't control."

"Dawon-a...?" you said when you feel him get up from his seat and out the door, never to be seen again.

A/N

heyyy it's almost done but if you guys have any suggestions for a new fanfic feel free to put it in the comment, I would also appreciate it. hope you had a good day unlike me. ^^