Seven

You very carefully levered up your eyelid and shut it again so quick. A ruthless sunbeam had squirted straight in, making your brain feel like a cat ran over it.

"Are you okay" you heard a deep voice that was an awfully familiar call out to you. You look up but of course, you couldn't see a thing.

"Can you close that stupid window it's making me feel like my brain is bleeding" you wave your hand up in the air as if ordering something in a restaurant calling the waiter.

"Are you okay with what happened last night" the voice kept on talking not doing what u had asked.

You opened your eyes and feel the sun hit you like a laser. You look at the person sitting beside you which was Taehyung "What happened last night" you asked trying to remember if you had done something stupid.

"You don't remember what happened? Wow I guess you were pretty wasted"

"Ugh is that why I feel like dying why did you let me drink" you glare at him knowing, of course, it wasn't his fault.

"Wait.." you stop for a second and continued "how did I get drunk? I'm pretty sure there was no alcohol at the party"

Taehyung looked at you and shifted uncomfortably to the left side of the bed. "Wait to forget that what are you doing in my room?"

"Last night...um"

You cut him off and put your hand on your head try hard to remember "nothing happened between us, right?" You asked not wanting him to answer but at the same time answer.

"WHAT!!! Of course, nothing happened if I wanted to do it with you it would be when you are sober when you can remember it"

You looked at him with a disgusted face on "then why are you here"

"You asked me to stay with you, you begged me not to leave you alone"

You could feel your heart beat... you could hear it even more because of your hangover.

"Puff I would never say that to you" he looks at you speechless because of course he knows what happened and you don't. Ironic ain't it.

"Did I do something stupid?" You asked him but Taehying looks at the door wanting to run out or maybe wanting someone else to walk in and take his place, maybe someone like Jungkook.

"I think you better hurry and change we don't want to be late for school" Taehyung changes the subject rather obviously and gets up from the bed. surprisingly you grabbed his hand imitating what he usually had done to you.

"I asked you if I had done anything stupid why are you changing the subject like you didn't hear what I said?"

he looks at your hand that was on his wrist shocked that you had done something you hated when he did to you. "because it's not my place to say anything" he removes your hand with his other once and says "I'm going to leave you to get ready now, if your not downstairs in 10 I'm going to take the car and leave"

________________

At school

"Hey N/Y I'm so sorry about last night" you turn around to see your best friend Yoongi heading your way.

"I don't know what you're talking about I've been getting looks everywhere today it's so uncomfortable" Yoongi looks at you like you've gone mad or something "you don't remember what happened?"

"no I don't" you look at him with a 'never mind I don't even care' look and start to unlock your locker.

"you don't remember breaking up with Jungkook?" he said making you renumber something when you were young.

one time when you were playing tag, you were running but as you went up the playground, a really high playground you lost your balance and fell 10 feet to the ground, landing on your back. it was as if you had knocked every strand of air from your lungs, you lay there forgetting how to inhale and exhale

that's how you felt now, trying to remember how to breathe, unable to speak. your mouth hung with lips slightly parted and your eyes were as wide as they could be. you were totally stunned as Yoongi said those words

"broke up with Jungkook?" you repeated "that is ridiculous" you said and continued unlocking your locker and take your book out. You didn't believe it even though you knew for a fact that Yoongi is a guy who never kept any secrets and was straightforward about anything that made him feel uneasy whether or not it hurts your feeling or not it was just how he was.

"you don't believe me. N/Y would I lie to you"

"I need to go Yoongi we have a test in 20 minutes let's not talk about this right now and you haven't been going to class this test won't be easy" you said trying to Change the subject "are you coming?" you didn't want to talk about this it must have been a misunderstanding because what could have happened for you to break up with Jungkook on his birthday.

"I can't I have to go to the principal's office," he says and was about to walk off when you spook "what did you do this time?"

"will I slapped this guy because he was trying to act all cool beside Jisoo and I asked him to apologize for touching my hand, I don't see what is wrong with that" he shakes his head and waves you goodbye.

"why would yo..ugh never mined"