Chapter 1

~Edited~

I left Linda's house after our game of truth or dare, and it was still weird that Drake actually liked kissing me. It was just really, really weird. So, driving in my slug-bug home, I wondered if he really liked it, or he lied. It made me kind of sad; once I got home, I parked in the driveway.

"Katie, your later than you said you'd be, you owe me twenty bucks," my sister, Lilly, said micheiveiously.

She was blackmailing me for money, but it was worth it.

"Okay squirt, here's your twenty bucks, just don't tell mom I snuck out," I said throwing death glares.

"Okay, Katie," she flipped her dark brown hair, clacking her teeth. Just to irratate her, I flipped my pink hair in her face and walked away; My hair was naturally brown but I dyed it pinkish red.

I went upstairs and snuck into my room; I quietly slid into the covers, then, I fell into a deep slumber.

*****************************************

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I slammed my hand down on the button called 'Let me sleep now!' you may know it as snooze. Five minutes later, I opened my eyes and got up. I put on my blue skirt, my black tanktop, and my grey cardigan; I ran around the house to get ready. Then, I flew out the door.

I drove to school knowing I looked good with my pink hair straight, and my clothes having no wrinkles. I walked in the doors to see all the guys slapping Drake's hands.

"Dude, you totally kissed Katie, the hottest girl ever!"

They all looked proud of him that he kissed me. Why? I decided to find out.