Chapter 7 ~ Headaches are dumb

~

My head was pounding on my head to, try to get it open and be free. My my dumb head had to be stronger than a few punches. Let me try that again a few thousand punches. I looked my appearance in my bedroom mirror. My pink hair was damp, and my finger tips looked like prunes.

I stared into my own eyes see those orbs glow. I took out my earring and glanced at my closet, through my mirror. I walked over to it picking out my favorite denim jeans, there my lucky pair. I tossed them in my bed and dug around for my L.A.X. hoodie.

I finally found it, I put in a white tank over my dotted bra. Putting on my jeans over my blue undies. I slid the hood over my head. I looked in the mirror again and approved of my appearance. I walked out the door grabbing my purse on the way.

I grabbed my keys out of my purse and pushed out the door. I slid in my car and started the engine. I pulled out of the driveway and headed towards Billy's Cupcakes. Because today I have a job interveiw. I rushed into the parking lot and parked.

I ducked out of the car and closed the door. I looked at the architecture the paint was a beautiful orange. I walked in the doors and heard a loud ding. I jumped startled as the workers chuckled. I walked up to the counter and saw a barbie standing in front of me.

"May I help you?" she asked.

"I'm here for my job interveiw...ahh...Karen."

"oh right this way." she said pointing to the employees only sign.

I fallowed her after I went threw the rusty door; it creaked as I stepped through it. I ran my fingers through my hair as I tied it up. We walked behind the building, and into a new building. She stepped in and called out.

"interveiwee is here!"

"won't you get into trouble for that?" I raised my brow.

He shrugged "no my daddy owns this place."

I nodded following what I assumed an intern into a room. I stepped in taking in my surroundings. White walls, a modern computer, coffee machine, etc. You nam it he had it. I walked to a why looked like a forty year old man jn a tux.

His beard was around his face in a heavy stubble. He was a plump over weight man. His brown eyes fixed on me. His left ear was peirced. He was leaning over his desk in a business fashion. That meant he's been doing this for years.

"do you have your resume?" he pondered.

I smiled weakly. "yeah." as I handed him my resume.

~

Does she get the job? :|= find out next time on channel hamsandwhich! Hehe!