Chapter 9~ Truth Or Dare?

I stared at the people around me. Drake, Lee, Linda, Jessica, Manny, George. Today was another on of our truth or dare games. I saw the anticipation inside of everyones eyes. They all knew what happened last time. Even the fact that me and Drake were now together. I looked over to Drake sitting next to me and smiled, I hope he won't be too bad on me.

"who's ready to start?" Linda asked.

We all held up our beers and smiled. I looked at the floor and I had a feeling that someone was about to cry. That made me laugh out loud.

"what?" Jessica said, slightly alarmed.

"oh nothing just thinking..." I trailed off.

Everyone laughed, I raised my beer and took a drink. Drake took a drink as well.

"Truth or fucking dare beeotch?" Linda asked me.

"Dare hooker!" I stated.

"I dare you to...strip to just your bra and panies." she laughed at the end.

I took of my gray tank top, and threw it in the corner. Unbuttoning my jeans I stared at Drake who was checking me out. Pulling off my jeans I threw them to where my jeans were. Until I was standing in my blue bra, and my black panies.

Drake was practically eye humping me. I just giggled pulling some of my hair behind my ear. I sat down Linda laughed and looked at me.

"nice undies hooker."

"thanks beeotch."

"whose next?" Lee said.

I raised my hand and looked at drake.

"Truth or fucking dare?"

"Fucking dare."

I raised my brow.

"okay then...I dare you to streak down the street."

"NO way!"

"your too scared babe cause I wouldn't be."

"then why don't you do it with me?"

"I will then."

Me and Drake took off all of our clothes and walked out the door. We started sprinting down the road, it was kinda funny to see him streaking.

Drake's POV

It was kinda funny to see Katie streaking with me. I thought she would chicken out, well I guess she did take half her clothes off...

We turned around to go back and Katie looked at me.

"your already scared?"

"no."

"good cause it's too late."

We ran all the way back to the house and ran in the door.

Linda's POV

We all laughed because they both went streaking together. We looked at the door as we were all in the parlor waiting. The door bursted open and they ran through laughing their butts off. Katie was still covering her knockers, and her southern area.

"That was a rush!" Katie screamed.

I looked over at Drake and he was covering his manhood. I laughed and went over and picked up katie's birthday suit. I went over and handed it to her.

"what about me?" Drake asked.

"your an asshole." was my reply.

He chuckled and grabbed his clothes and went to the bathroom. We all walked to the living room and sat down. I looked around and smiled.

Jessica's POV

I looked around and smiled, I knew they both liked eachother I just needed to get them started. I glanced towards the door as Drake came in.

"Lee truth or dare?"

"dare."

"you'll thank me later...I dare you to make out with Linda."

I laughed as Lee and Linda devoured eachothers faces. Drake and Katie started staring at eachother?

Katie's POV

Me and Drake stared at eachother because we both knew that's how we became an item. Even though we never talked about it... I walked up to him and leaned into his ear.

"are we together together? I need to know..."

He leaned to my ear and began to speak...

~

Your all like

Hello

Are

You going to say...

YES

NO

Omg

Totes

Cliffhanger

Hehe

Yeah...im a bit...

....

Mean.

Thanks for reading! XD