Chapter 15~ Cheater Cheater where'd you meet her?

~

I brushed my teeth and wiped my mouth. I grabbed some Listerine, half of it was used up. I opened the child proof cap. Pouring it into the little cup I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I looked at my teeth to make sure they were cleaned. I pushed the cup to my lips and swishes it through my mouth. I spit the green liquid into the sink.

I wiped my mouth and sighed. I looked at my phone. 7:34am I guess I need to head to work. I ran downstairs and swooped out the door. I jumped in the car and started the ignition. I sped down my road to the road I need for work.

I slammed into the driveway and slammed the door behind me. I ran towards the door and swishes it open. Making that bell sound I heard last time I was here. Well now it's my first day. I fixed my shirt and place on my apron. Making sure it was tight I walked behind the counter.

I washed my hands and dried them with brown paper towel. I turned around and saw a customer. He had brown hair. His hair spiked up and scooped together with gel. His blue eyes electrifying and shocking. His boyish face looked at me. His colonge smelt like wonderful.

"Hello! How are you today? And how may I help you?" I said.

"good I would like a vanilla spruce cupcake for my girlfriend so make it girly." he snapped. Oooohh he was a jerk.

"sure thing sir." I said.

I turned around and grabbed a vanilla spruce cupcake. I took a baby pink colored icing. I took it and squeezed it out of the holder. I spelt 'I Love You' on it well I was helping the guy. If a guy did that to me he would get a reward. Just saying!

~

I wanted to surprise Drake at his house. So I bought flowers and a sandwich from subway. I pulled in his driveway and parked. I turned off the car and got out. I went to the passenger side of the car and opened it. I grabbed the flowers and the sandwich.

I locked the car and walked to his door. I knocked, and I knocked and I knocked. So finally I just opened the door. I walked in the house and searched the living room. I walked in the kitchen and set down my things. I went up the stairs and towards his room. I opened the door, to see something that hurt me deep.

Drake was cheating on me.

What made it worse was that is the waitress that hit on him. On our first 'not official date' I was livid. I stormed in and crossed my arms. I cleared my throat loud and screamed. At the very top of my lungs. This is what I said.

"YOU IDIOT I NEVER SHOULD OF TRUSTED YOU YOU PLAYER I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!" I screamed.

I stormed out of the room. I went in the kitchen and grabbed my purse. I shoved it on my shoulder and headed towards the door. I opened it and slamme it behind me. I jumped in the car and sped towards the local clinic. I went inside and walked up to the desk.

"How may I help you today mam." she said.

"I would like to sign up to check for STD's." I said.

"alright but you'll need your parents permission." she said.

"please I just found out my boyfriend cheated on me." I plead.

"okay but don't tell anyone."

She rushed me in a room and shuffled through things. She handed me a q-tip and pointed towards my mouth. "swab it." she said.

I swabbed the inside of m cheek. I handed to her and sighed. We did other tests. When it was done she went to look. All because I asked her to. She picked up the tests and looked. She looked even closer and she sighed.

"This test says that you..."

~

CLIFFHANGER! Yeah... Sorry! :) thanks for reading