Chapter 2

~Edited~

I walked up to the bunch of boys and cleared my throat.

"Boys, did I just hear that you're proud of Drake because he kissed me in a game of Truth or Dare?" I asked.

The boys looked dumbfounded.

"U-Uhh, yeah..." one boy said.

"Well then, that wasn't a real kiss; so, do you want to see a real one?"

Drake thought I didn't see him, but he nodded at the boys.

"Yeah." they all said in unison.

So, I went up to Drake and kissed him ferociously, until it turned into a make-out. I backed off, turned around, and with a smirk on my face, went to class. As soon as I started walking down the hall, I got bombarded with questions.

"Is it true you made out with Drake?"

"Did you really make out with Drake?"

"Why did you make out with Drake?"

The worst was the gossipers, so I just shrugged them off. In first hour, we were studying marine biology. Mrs. Saan walked in in her usual attire, something you'd wear if you were into politics.

"Class, you'll be doing a one-hundred page report on whatever marine life you choose, and it's due two weeks from now ,as in the twentyth, understood?"

Some of the class sighed, some cheered, some just sat there, and some, just nodded. I was one of the people who sighed.

"I'm glad your excited, cause we'll be presenting to the class!"

********************

I got home from school and walked in the door.

"You're just jealous cause I slept with your best friend, and it was good, too!"

"You son of a b-"

And that's when I walked in the room.

"What's going on?"

"What's going on, is that your father slept with Audree, my best friend!"

I shot death glares at dad, and yelled, "I'm living with mom!"

And with that, I bolted up the stairs to my room. For some reason, I actually started to cry. It's not like he was leaving yet, so why was I crying? It was something to think about.

Sorry I havent uploaded in awhile I havent had Internet acsess but thanks for reading! :))))))