Chapter 6

~Edited~

After my shower, I got dressed in my pink pajamas. I walked into my mom's room and looked at her droopy face; I felt bad for her. Her husband slept with her best-friend. If it were me, I would be broken. I walked over and sat next to her, making a lump in the bed.

I stared at her and gave her a side hug. She looked at me as we released.

"You know I love you, right?" she questioned.

"Yes mom, you know I love you, right?" I questioned.

She nodded, her droopy face perking up. She stared in a distance and said, "I never saw their flirtiness when she came over. I loved him, and I never knew..."

She started sobbing, so I hugged her tighter this time, her tears streaming down her face.

"Mom, can I go to a party tomorrow? But if y-" I was interrupted.

"Of course honey, don't let me stop you," she beamed.

"Thanks mom!" I said.

I walked out of the room and went to bed.

****************

I looked at myself in the mirror; I had a black cocktail dress on. It was really pretty. My makeup was even better: blue eyeshadow, black mascara, and some black eyeliner. I went downstairs, walked out the door, and drove to drake's house.

I saw tons of cars; a lot of people for a high school party. I walked up to the mansion, admiring the big fountain. It was beautiful, even the garden looked beautiful. I walked in the door and saw people grinding into each other, shaking their butts.

Even people making out. I walked to the place where you get drinks. I saw there was beer in a can or in a bottle. I chose the bottle. I took a sip of the beer, still holding the can, I looked for Drake. I finally found him, talking with his buddies.

I gulped down my beer and walked over to him. He gave me a seductive smile. He was so sexy, his looks made me have a crush on him. I walked over to him.

"Hey guys, and Drake." I said.

He looked at me and then smiled.

"Hey Katie, want a beer?" he said.

I smiled; why not?

"Sure, I will have another one." I shrugged.

He looked at me seriously, "you've already had one?"

"yeah."

I took the beer from his hand and chugged it. For maybe an hour, we talked and drank. Drake took my hand and said, "you wanna dance?"

I nodded we walked over to an empty space. Since I was too drunk too function, we grinded against each-other, just like the people I had judged. He leaned into my ear, "want to go someplace?" he said seductively.

I nodded and fallowed him upstairs. We walked down a hall to a guys room. It was blue, had a plasma screen tv, and had a king sized bed. It was a guys bedroom right from a movie. Drake kissed me passionately, kissing harder by the minute.

He licked my lips asking for entrance; I gave it to him. Our tongues explored each other, as he slipped my shirt off, exposing my bra. I was a drunk, hormone crazed, teen who was about to have sex, I couldn't turn back now. He pulled out a condom and I nodded, already knowing his question.

***************

I woke up with a pounding sensation in my head, it hurt so much! I opened my eyes fully and gazed around me, not my room.

Shit!

Where am I?

I looked next to me, and there was all exposed, naked Drake. Oh no! I looked down, and sure enough, there was my exposed boobs, getting some air. Shit, shit, shit! Drake opened up his eyes and smirked at my expression.

I am so ashamed, but not too ashamed.

"Shit!" I yelled.

His smirk just went wider. I knew his ego was growing a mile a minute watching me. Instead of leaving, like I should have, I just kissed him. It, turning into a make out.

*************

I walked into the house and stalked to my mom's room. Oh, I'm so glad she is still sleeping. I walked into a hot shower. After losing my virginity, I definitely needed a shower. I scrubbed my body in circles to get cooties, yes, I just said cooties, off of me.

But I kind of liked it. I racked my brain for information; finally, every single detail came back to me and I smiled. It was a night that made me forget about all my problems, and that is what I had needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so, uhhhh, yeah; she lost it to drake, she partied hard, and she had fun. Did you like my longer chapter? I mean, seriously, I actually, ummm, let's just say, I actually didn't mind my hands hurting to write this! Thanks for reading! :)))) Oh and bye, my fellow wattpaders!