Chapter 10~ Telling the parents part 1

He leaned in to my ear and began to speak...

"of course we are."

his words lingered in my ear making me smile. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his smooth lips. My own personal fireworks ran through my mind, it was amazing to kiss him again. We pulled away and Drake was staring into my eyes. I let go and turned to walk away. My mind was full of what he had just said, seconds ago.

Linda was excitedly staring at both of us. Staring between us that tell me later giggly smile, was painted on her face. She winked at me, and I brushed her off lightly. I think she got the message, because she nodded. We finished up the game.

Drake pulled me to his car at how drunk I was, because after we ran I drank alot. I was so dizzy as he was pulling me to the car. I climbed in and put on my seatbelt. He climbed in in the other side putting in his seatbelt. I dozed off my head hanging on the left side.

Drake's POV

I chuckled glancing at the sleeping Katie. She was pretty cute asleep, I turned my attention back to the road. God knows i don't want an accident. I thought about how Katie and me were know official, instead of just a good bang. Well she was.

I pulled in her driveway, and turned off the car. I opened my door and jumped out. I walked over to her side and opened the door, I undid her seatbelt. I lifted up her body and walked to the door. I nudged the door bell in result making a ding dong sound. 

A younger girl answered the door, I am pretty sure she was excited Katie was home late. She smiled and laughed an evil laugh.

"she owes me big time, hey I am her sister and your H.O.T HOT."

"thanks."

I walked in the door and went up the stairs. There was so many doors, I had to pick the right one definitely not her parents. I opened a door with frilly pinks and purples. Definitely not hers. I opened another one and thanked my lucky stars it was a teen girl room.

Her walls were light pink with girly posters everywhere. She had a stereo and cassette tapes and CD's. Her bed sheets were a light pink too with dots. I walked over to her bed and I set her down. I bent down and kissed her forehead. I turned around and walked out the door. 

As I walked out the door her sister was there.

"hey hot stuff why don't we go in to my room and I don't know make it hot." she said seductively.

I chuckled "your what fourteen?"

"yeah but I am a good lay."

I chuckled again, I kissed her cheek and went downstairs.

"oh were gonna do it on the couch okay."

I walked out the door and she fallowed.

"ohhh in the car hot."

I climbed inside the driver seat.

"oh front seat sex!"

I started the engine and left the drive way.

Lilly's POV

I frowned that boy of Katies was hot. Oh well I'll call up Jimmy my sex guy. Whenever we needed sex we called eachother and finished the job. I pulled out my sparkly phone and called up Jimmy.

"hey Jimmy can you ride your bike over here I need some sex and I need it NOW!"

"okay Lilly of course ill come!"

"okay Jimmy your the best."

"I know."

~

Unexpected having Lilly fawn over drake and call up her sex buddy.

Yay

This

Book

Has

Over

150 reads

Thank you readers I love y'all!

Hehe southern.

Byby have a safe trip......