Chapter 13~ True Colors

I'm a big slacker abc I'm sorry :(

Chapter 13~ True Colors

Lilly had to face our parents. I'm assuming that she will be let off of that hook we call grounding. I'm sure dad will find some way to make this my fault. As usual. Me and my little sister walked into the living room. I glanced around the big room. There was pictures of a happy suburban family. At the time we were a happy little family.

Now were just fighting and backstabbing. It makes me boil with anger, to see that happen to us. We used to be eachothers rock. I'm only my moms rock right about now. I know in the end we'll stick together. Through the thickest and the thinnest, of what the world has to offer. Me and my mom were like peanut butter and jelly.

We stick together wherever we are. No matter how tough the conditions. Finally I sat down on the couch and watchedy parents flow in. My mom gave a stern look to my sister. While my dad gave a proud father look. I was shell-shocked. I was starting to see my family's true colors.

"I am very disappointed Lilly Rose Spards!" my mother screeched.

"oh mother give it up and go dance on a pole!" Lilly was shocked to hear her words.

"oh my I'm so sorry mom I mean s-" she stuttered out interrupted.

"your not sorry you mean it the slut can go fuck herself!" my father said with a curly smile.

"well that's okay your grounded for two months starting this afternoon." mom said in a politic voice.

"NO SHE'S NOT HOEBAG!" my father screeched.

My father grabbed me and my sister and began dragging us. My mom stuffed her cell phone in my bra and winked. I nodded and payed attention to my moms crying skills. She knew I would call the police and she would too so they would find us.

We were shoved in my fathers honda. He tied our hands together with a piece of rope. He closed the door, and I turned to Lilly.

"Lilly I will get us out of this situation I swear." I said quietly.

She nodded as my father crawled in the car. He turned to us and chuckled. I swear I heard him mumbled bitches under his breath. Lilly leaned ony shoulder and wept. To comprise her I let her weep and just whispered. "shhh" to her softly.

I couldn't pat her back or say 'its going to be okay.' so I just kept whispering shhh in her ear. She soon fell asleep next to me. I stared out the windshield.

Were in deep shit.

~

Yeah so he's a real asshole. isn't he? He's a big one at that. So uhh yeah I'm a big slacker! But thanks for reading! :D