Chapter 9

A/N: I always feel like i'm disappointing you guys for not having an update schedule, but I try to update as soon as I can. If only school work wasn't wearing me down. ~Sigh~ Anyways, here's another chapter!

(Also, I know some of you have siblings, but lets just pretend you're an only child.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Readers pov

It felt as if a hook had been yanked behind my nasal and my feet left the ground. I felt Ginny and Cedric bumping shoulders with me while we flew through the air, magically stuck to the ratty old boot. It kept on like this for a few seconds before my feet were slammed onto the ground and I toppled over into someone. 

While pushing a few strands of my h/c hair out of my eyes I noticed the only people still standing were the adults and Cedric. I also noticed I was laying in a pile at Cedric's feet. I stood quickly, brushing grass from my muggle jeans and looking across the misty moor where we had landed. 

"Seven past five from Stoatshead Hill." A gruff voice announced. 

Two very tired looking wizards stood in front of our group dressed in awful muggle clothing. One of the men began speaking to Mr. Weasley while I turned to Ginny. 

"Some ride, eh?" I asked. 

She laughed quietly while trying to gather her hair back into it's original ponytail. 

"Here, let me help," I moved to be behind her and began gently pulling her hair back into a low ponytail. She dropped her hands and allowed me to untangle a stubborn twig from her ginger locks. 

"You are such a big sister," She mumbled quietly. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-" I began.

"No, no, no! I meant it as a good thing! It's nice. You know- since i'm the only girl besides mum. And even though 'Mione's around too, well she really hangs out with Harry and Ron." Ginny rambled on. I looked away from her hair and over at the twins. Fred's eyes caught mine he smiled brightly at me. A barely noticeable blush crept up my neck and I turned back to Ginny's hair, finishing the ponytail. 

I was silent for a moment, thinking over what she had said. "Well, I enjoy having a little sister like you." 

She turned around to face me and smiled a grateful smile that I returned. Her smile then turned into a smirk and a mischievous twinkle filled her eyes.

"Do you know who used to do my hair when mum was busy?" She asked. 

"Who?" I asked, genuinely curious. 

Her smile grew wider as she answered, "Ron." 

I laughed a little too loudly, "Ron?" 

She nodded,"And do you know who did it when mum and Ron were busy?"

"Who?" 

"Fred." 

I laughed again, "Really?" 

"Yeah, when I was younger he would comb it for me and put it in ponytails and help me untangle it. He even used to braid it if I wanted. Ron would only comb it." 

"And you still have hair?" I asked incredulously. 

"Obviously," She rolled her eyes. 

"He was surprisingly good at braids too." 

"Come on everyone! We've got a bit of a walk ahead!" Mr. Weasley called out, interrupting our conversation.

Fred Weasley can do hair, I thought to myself.