Chapter 24

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Readers Pov

"What d'ya think, Y/n/n?" George asked as he twirled the long white beard on his finger.

Lee and I were escorting the twins to Madam Pomfrey to get their beards removed. Lee was still howling with laughter and didn't look ready to stop anytime soon. 

"Hmmm... Well, it does make you look older." 

"Are you into older men?" Fred asked and put an arm around my shoulders. 

"Not that old, Freddie. But shave it off and we'll see," I winked at him before slipping out from under his arm and opening the doors to the hospital wing. 

"Hullo, Madam Pomfrey!" I chirp happily. 

She looks up from waving her wand around a Hufflepuff boys face that's covered in a short brown beard. She allows a small smile to settle on her face as she looks at the twins. 

"Aging potion?" George nods his head at the Hufflepuff in our year. 

"Yeah," he nods back. With a flick of her wand the boys beard is gone and she turns to the twins.

"Messrs. Weasleys, I must chastise you for attempting such a foolish endeavor, but then again I have to praise you on your facial hair. Are you sure you both want to get rid of them?" 

Fred turns to me, "Y/n/n, change your mind?"

I pretend to think for a moment, "Off with it."

"You heard 'er Madam. Off it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I dunno... I think I liked the whiskers, gave me a more rugged look, eh?" George asked while running a hand across his, now clear, chin. 

"I reckon Dumbledore'll be disappointed." Lee chuckled. 

We were now sitting in the common room after lunch. We had watched many students from each school put their names in the goblet. Fred and George were bitter at first, but soon warmed back up again. 

I laid on the couch with my feet in Fred's lap as we talked about the tournament and who would be good champions. 

"Y/n! I've done it!" Angelina shouted as she entered the room. 

"What'd you do, Ange?" I titled my head upwards. 

"I entered! Put my name in right before breakfast!" She exclaimed proudly. 

I smiled, "That's great! Did Katie put her's in?"

She shook her head, "She reckoned it was too dangerous and didn't want to worry her mum. I mailed my mum and told her I was entering whether she liked it or not. I know she's secretly proud."

"Huh, well I'm happy for you! Hopefully you get it." 

"Thanks, Y/n/n." She said happily before skipping back up the stairs. 

"It's better Angelina get chosen then one of those Slytherin's," George mumbled quietly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked into the crowded Great Hall and sat down. The goblet was now standing in front of Dumbledore's spot at the staff table. 

"Hope it's Angelina," Fred said as Ron, Harry, and Hermione sat down near us.