Chapter 23

A/n: Two things. One,I googled it and cannot find how to make an Aging Potion, nor the ingredients used in an Aging Potion. I know it is green. Two, OH MY GOODNESS. THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 11.9K READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Readers Pov

I sat in the common room for about half an hour with Alicia and Katie before the boys came back. They stumbled in through the portrait hole before racing up the stairs. 

Alicia and Katie watched them run up to the dorms before turning back to me.

"I think I'm going to turn in for tonight." Alicia said while standing and stretching.

"Me too," Katie agreed. 

"I'll see you two tomorrow, I'm spending the night in Hermione's dorm." I said.

"Why?" Katie asked. 

"Because... We're going to be speaking about the rights of House-elves," I lied quickly. 

They both gave me odd looks before shrugging and walking up stairs. I waited a moment until the dorm door shut before walking up to the boys dorm.

"Finally," Fred said as he fixed his cauldron onto a stand above the flame. 

"Sorry," I mumbled sarcastically and took a seat on the empty bed. "Also, why did Michael move dorms?" 

"Dunno... 'e said something about 'not being able to live in these conditions', whatever that means..." George replied.

I looked around at the messy room. Prank items filled shelves and odd inventions were stacked wherever possible. 

"Wonder why..." I muttered sarcastically. 

"I know, right?" Lee grinned.

"Alright, so we got the stuff. All we need now is for you to brew it," Fred dropped a pile of vials on the bed beside me. 

George lit the flame under the cauldron and went to get water from the bathroom sink. Lee pushed me off the bed from behind and I fell in front of the cauldron. 

"Gee, thanks, Jordan." 

"Anytime, L/n. Now get to brewin'!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After two hours the boys had fallen asleep and my arms were cramping from continuously stirring the now brown liquid. I leaned over to the foot of Fred's bed where he was snoring and tapped his face. 

He mumbled a few incoherent words before turning on his side away from me. 

"Freddie," I tapped his forehead harder. 

"What?" He finally asked groggily.

"It's your turn to stir. I'm tired."

"Why couldn't you ask one of them?" He whispered before sitting up.

"You were the closest and I can't stop stirring this." I whispered back.

He grumbled a bit but finally stood and stretched before bending down and taking the ladle from me. 

I stood and also stretched before turning to Michael's old bed. It was covered with empty vials so I turned to Fred's and plopped down on my stomach. 

"What are you doing?" He asked. 

"Bed too full... Sleep here," I grabbed his blankets and snuggled into them before laying my head down, "Wake me up after George and Lee go."