Chapter 30

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Readers Pov

Hermione rubbed her arms over her shoulders as we stepped outside. Ginny had left to go meet Neville in the Entrance Hall. Right outside the Entrance Hall, the rose garden had been transformed into some sort of grotto. Live fairies fluttered about, giving off a soft glow. Winding paths lined with carved benches ran through the garden. Snow fell gently, making 

We turned a corner to find Viktor and Sebastian with their backs turned. Hermione cleared her throat lightly and they both turned around. Their smiles turned into gapes. After recovering from initial shock they regained their composure. Sebastian and Viktor looked dashing in their red robes. 

"You bov look very beautiful tonight," Viktor complimented as he held out his arm to Hermione. She thanked him and took it. 

Sebastian allowed me to take his arm also and led me into the now-empty Entrance Hall. 

"You really do look very stunning," Sebastian whispered and I blushed lightly. 

Karkaroff led the Durmstrang students and their dates into the Entrance Hall. Hermione and Viktor led the way as we followed behind. As the doors opened, every head turned to stare at us. I scan over heads and finally find two identical spots of orange. The twins and Lee stand with Angelina, Alicia and Katie. I avert eye contact with Fred and smile at George and Lee. They quickly look me over with wide eyes before looking at Fred. 

I quickly glance at his face and smirk a little. His brown eyes were wide and his jaw dropped. I made eye contact with George and waved at him. He confusedly waves back. 

"Champions over here, please!" McGonagall called out.

Hermione and I exchanged smiles before Viktor led her to where Cedric and his date Cho, and Fleur and her date Roger, were waiting with Harry and Parvati in the Entrance Hall. The doors to the Great Hall opened and students flooded in. Sebastian led us to a circular table near the back of the room. 

The Great Hall looked better than it ever had before. The walls were covered in shimmering silver frost, with hundreds of garlands of mistletoe and ivy crisscrossing the starry ceiling. The house tables were gone; there were now about a hundred small, circular tables, each seating about a dozen people each. 

"Oh! let me get that for you-" he nervously pulled out a chair and urged me to sit. 

"Such a gentleman," I laughed lightly. His cheeks tinged pink before he joined in and sat down. 

"Hey, Y/n! Can we sit with you?" Ginny asked as she walked up with Neville.

"Of course. Gin, this is Sebastian. Sebastian this is Ginny and that's Neville," I pointed to them each. 

Ginny eyed him a moment before giving me a flirty look. I rolled my eyes as she held out her hand and-instead of shaking it- Sebastian kissed it. I chuckled as her cheeks flushed red. 

After everyone settled slightly, the great oak doors to the hall were thrown open. 

The champions walked in with their dates and applause filled the room. They went to the front of the room and sat a larger circular table with the judges. Harry looked very awkward as everyone stared at him. Parvati seemed to be the one steering, and appeared to show off Harry as if he were a prize. As the champions took their seats, I noticed a familiar face sitting next to Harry. 

Percy Weasley. 

Harry and Percy engaged in conversation and I watched closely until something hit me in the back of the head. 

I swiftly turned in my seat to see Lee holding another grape, ready to fire again. I gave him an 'are you kidding me?' look and he grinned back before nodding at a sulky Fred. Fred just glared at his plate and I noticed the boys dates were nowhere to be seen. I just shrugged and turned back to Sebastian trying to order his food. 

He held up a menu and then spoke to his plate, "Pork chops."

The plate was suddenly filled with pork chops and steamed vegetables. He grinned madly as I ordered and began to talk about his school.

"This place is incredivle! Ve do no have food like this, I think. Ve also have a castle, but not as big as this. The fires are only lit for magical purposes. But the grounds! You should see 'zem. Zey are quite large and ve fly every day over ze lakes and mountains," he reminisced fondly about his school while I nodded along and ate my food.

We talked about studies and schools along with muggle items, since he had no idea about anything muggle. As we chatted, I tried to ignore the feeling of eyes burning into the back of my head. More importantly, Fred Weasley's eyes. 

"If you'll excuse me, 'Bastian, I'm going to get another drink," and threaten a Weasley, I mentally added, "Would you like anything?"

"Oh, no thank you. I'll be right here," he smiled back.

I stood and brushed the wrinkles out of my dress before making my way to the beverage table. I stood at the table ant turned around when I heard someone clear their throat, Fred. I smiled before turning to see... Lucian Bole?

My smile immediately dropped and I tried to move around him but he sidestepped and was in front of me once more. 

"What?" I snapped.

"Now, now, L/n. Why so touchy? Is it because one of the Weasel's didn't ask you to the ball?" He asked in a mocking tone while dishing out a cup of Pumpkin Juice. 

"I'll have you know, Bole, that I have a date. And I really should get back to him now, so goodbye." I once again moved around him.

"Really? How much did you have to pay the poor bloke?" 

I stopped and took two deep breaths to calm myself. As I turned around to either dump my drink on his head or punch him-I hadn't decided yet- someone grabbed my arm. 

"Thank goodness you found her, Bole! We just knew she'd get into some kind of trouble," Lee exclaimed dramatically while pulling me away. 

"Wait a second-" I began to protest but stopped when Lee squeezed my arm tightly. 

"Once again, thanks. In return for you finding Y/n/n here, I won't prank you tonight. Thanks, bye." Lee pulled me away leaving behind a very confused Slytherin. 

"What would you do without me? Honestly, sometimes I think I'm the responsible one. But I can't be the responsible one, Y/n! I have a rubber chicken wand in my pocket," he pulled out a trick wand and tapped it on a table, causing it to turn into a rubber chicken, "A rubber chicken, Y/n!"

"Trust me, Lee, I won't ever let you be the responsible one in this group," I promised. 

He huffed, "Well, right now, George and I are the responsible ones. Can't you just go back to being friends with Fred?"

"I wasn't aware that we weren't friends," I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

Lee rolled his eyes, "It doesn't need to be said out loud. You took someone else to the ball and it hurt his feelings."

"You must be joking, right? He asked someone else to the ball and I was going to go alone until today!" 

"What?" Lee asked confusedly.

"Fred asked Angelina to the ball, right in front of me. If that was a message, trust me. I got it."

A/n: I'm officially a disappointment. I updated late and gave you guys a terrible chapter. I've had a bad day and I hate that it's effected my writing. I'm so sorry guys. I tried to update asap and terrible writing but I failed. I'm so, so, so sorry. I love you guys though. I promise next chapter will be one hundred times better. See you next Wednesday, Lovelies.