Chapter 45

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Readers Pov

CRACK!  

I startled and jumped up, throwing my bed covers off and scrambling for my wand on the bedside table. As I lunged for the wand, my feet tangled in the blanket and I hit the ground with a loud THUD.

As I struggled to find the exit, the covers were suddenly torn off and I could see none other than an upside down Fred Weasley laughing. He was doubled over, clutching his stomach as he roared with laughter. 

He had gotten a haircut over the summer. He looked more fit, probably from working in his mum's garden and quidditch with his siblings. Did he get taller? I blushed lightly before shaking those thoughts out of my head. 

I rolled to my feet, throwing my wand back on the table and snatching the blanket from him, "What are you doing here?" 

I glanced at the clock and saw it was seven in the morning. He continued to laugh so I groaned and laid back in bed, once again covered. 

A second CRACK! echoed out and the blanket was once again torn from my face. 

"Georgggeeee. Five more minutes!" I whined, reaching for it.

"Nope." 

Fred had finally regained his voice, "C'mon, Y/n/n. It's move in day! We've been bored all summer."

That wasn't really true. And it's not like I hadn't seen the twins since school. We had learned to apparate and the boys had wasted no time using it to be as annoying as possible. "Move in day" was what we called it when I went to stay with the Weasley's. My trunk had been packed a few days before and I was to apparate with the twins to their new temporary residence. Ever since Dumbledore revealed that You-Know-Who is back, he recreated "The Order of the Phoenix", a society against the Dark Lord and his Death Eaters. 

Learning the infamous Sirius Black was not a murder- but in fact Harry's innocent godfather came as a shock, not as much as actually meeting the man though. I had been in the kitchen helping Molly with something when she stepped out of the room for a moment. Suddenly the man who's face had been plastered all over the Daily Profit for years strolled into the room. I had let out a scream and threw the plate I had been drying at his head. He had dodged it easily and moved towards me when I began throwing the rest of Molly's dishware and screaming. Molly had ran into the room and saw what happened and there was a crash outside which I later learned was Fred jumping off his broom to come see what was wrong. 

After being calmed down and Fred having to pry a teacup from my fingers, Molly explained his innocence and cursed herself for not having done it sooner. Sirius Black, who turned out to be a very kind man (which made me feel very bad for hitting him with in the forehead with a spoon), had gently handed me an unbroken bowl before shaking my hand and introducing himself. 

A few days after the incident, the Weasley's had moved into Number 12, Grimmauld Place, London, the new headquarters for The Order. I had spent a few days there helping clean and then apparating home in the evenings. 

"I don't wanna. Your mum's gonna make us clean more," I grumbled, shoving a pillow into my face to block the light.

"Merlin, usually you're the one up early," George said, snatching the pillow and tossing it to Fred, who, naturally, threw it back into my face. 

"Yeah, yeah. I'm getting up," I groaned, getting up to sit on the side of the bed. 

Fred's head suddenly went up and he grinned, "Smells like your parents are cooking breakfast. Might just go help 'em."