The Day I knew I Love You

Days past and I'm so bored, appa don't have any time for me, but I always see him with that Yiyun kid!

I was so jealous, I thought that he like yiyun oppa than me beacause almost every father wants to have a son.

I wanted for my grand parents to take me home in states and just wait there for my appa's visit cuz when we are there, almost all of his time is on me.

No work,
No business to take care of,
No interruptions
And most importantly,
No Yiyun!

I call my grandparents and tell them what I feel

But when they came in, my appa get surprised, he is not prepared for that.

They have a  conversation in which I didn't heard.

After their talk, my grand parents were furious, I thought its just because they don't like my dad to neglect me since we don't get to see each other that often.

But I was wrong.

They took me to their vacation house and appa just let them. That night, I cant sleep, maybe because I am not used to sleeping here so I went to their room to ask if I can sleep with them... Then before I knock, I heard my grandma shout.

They were having a conversation about my custody.

I heard my grand ma said to my grand pa,

"He is such an irresponsible parent! I can't believe our daughter marry such person!"

"Yes, we should take our grand daughter home, somewhere he cannot find!"

I was horrified!

'No! I don't want to leave appa, its my fault! I shouldn't told them that appa don't have time for me!' I thought, thinking its the reason why they hate my father now.

They keep on saying bad things to my father that I thought was absurd and they are just over reacting.

The next day, they talk to me.

"Soojung-ah!, we will be going back to America later ok."my grandma

"No! I don't want to leave appa!"
I cried

"But you're the one who ask us to take you home right?" Grandpa said

"Because you won't let me see my appa again!" I said which shock them

"Soojung-ah this is for your own good."

"But why?!!"

"He is not a good father to you! He is ,,," grandma was cut by a tap on the shoulder by my grandpa, trying to calm her down.

"its final soojung-ah!"
grand ma yelled at me, it was the first time she raised her voice on me

"but can I see him for the last time?"
I pleadingly ask my grandpa who is more calmer.

grandma wants to refuse but grandpa agreed never the less. For a promise that it won't be too long And we will go straight to the airport right after.

I agreed but still my heart hurts.

How can they let their own grand daughter live without a father ???

my grand parents drove me to my father's mansion,

I grab my camera so I can take happy pictures of my appa and me for the last time.

I immediately went out of the car, grandma wants to accompany me but grandpa stopped her.

I ran towards dad's office but I saw that Yiyun kid walking towards the room.

'I hate that kid!, is he planning to steal my last moment of my appa away from me?!' I thought

Soojung's Blood Thirst (The Butcher's Knife)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें