Butcher Princess II

Warning: I don't recommend this to animal lovers. I repeat. I DO NOT recommend this to animal lovers

~~~~~~~~~~

I grab the knife... comb it to her furs.. and ....I grab her nape!

"Hi there my friend! Thank you for coming around!" I smiled at her

then ....

Splash!!!

Her blood showered on my face and into the floor when I cut her head off.

"Hehehehehehe"

I played with it for a while then I cleaned my mess and my self before Kris oppa come home.

not long after,
he rang the door bell.

He found me reading a book.

"Hi there soojung. Its nice to see you read again"

"Oppa, I cannot read that good yet so I am just looking at the pictures, can you help me with this?"

"Ok, I'll freshen up first. And by the way, I bring food for dinner, lets eat first"

~~~~~~~

"here soojung, your favorite!"

"thanks oppa!" I smiled

"you look happy little princess"

"yes I am. I played with the cat you gave me" I happily said

"that's a good step soojung, I don't regret bringing her here. but why you haven't give her a name yet?"

"well I don't think its necessary anymore"

"okay..., its up to you. why don't you call her, to eat dinner with us? I also bring some cat food"

"she's sleeping, she must be tired"

"you played a lot?"

"Yes we do. I made her my model"
I innocently say

we finished eating. Then he grab the book that I was reading

"anatomy of the cat?" He asked

"You said you were just looking at the photos, but I don't see much picture here soojung"

"yeah, that's why, the cat helped me, as I said, she became my model" I said proudly.

his smile turned into a frown

"where is she soojung??? what did you do to her!!!"

I was taken aback with his tone. he looks scary.

"no soojung, I'm not mad at you. can you just please bring the cat here?" He requested rather calmly

I nooded.

I walk back with a tray on my hand

he almost vomit at the sight:

a cat:

beheaded,
skinned
and all of its internal organs was taken out of its flesh.

He looked away and cover his mouth. But he say he will help me out and he will play with me so I insist.

"Oppa let's play now and help me with this!" I said cheerfully oblivious of what he is feeling right now

"Look oppa! I successfully followed the manual for dissecting a frog...
Although this is a cat... But I think, I did a pretty good job, what so you think?"

"......"

He still didn't say anything, so I just play by myself just like a while ago.

"If I'm correct, this is the lungs, and this must be the liver..."

Its just like playing a biology class for me.

"Oh there's the esophagus?! And this is the heart...its still beating a while ago! You should have seen it oppa!..."

"Oppa! Listen to me! Am I correct ? Oppa!" I whined

"why did you do that to your cat soojung?!" Now he looked at me with furious eyes.

"i just want to play.. and I also want to study like normal kids do so I take a look at her and compare it with the book!"

..........

After that day, he never gave me another pet. I just sneak into the cage of his lion pets, soon, they had an offspring. and my closest to them is Kitty.

he also wanted me to go to school but so afraid for me to break loose. So he decided for me to do home school but he never left the teacher unguarded.

I know its hard for him to raise a child who is not his blood far worse a child like me. he goes to work, take care of me, and even guard me in my studies.

he is very caring and so I learn how to love him as a real parent......

~Present day~

Krystal's Pov

"that was my first time to slaughter a live animal" I said

she is now cooking while I'm doing my story telling.

"so you stopped doing it because of your love for Kris ?"

she ask while stirring the soup

"for a while.." I answered

"so how did you start again? I remembered, SJ, became a famous serial killer in america not long after yiyun."

oh my gosh! my idol yiyun knows about her fan SJ, its been too long since SJ's reign but she still remembered ?

"you know about SJ ??" I ask excitedly

"well, I just heard about it, I didn't know you are her, I didn't even know that she's a girl"

"do you remember when you still leave some of your victims at the crime scene and you're leaving a paper that's says YIYUN or MY NAME IS YIYUN?" I asked

"ne. those were my first few years of living with püssy, she's still a cub at that time, so she doesn't need a lot of food yet. while I'm at the verge of my 'stimuli' overdose almost every night., so I end up just leaving my victims behind and leaving a mark : the paper that's says YIYUN or MY NAME IS YIYUN
so they don't have to search for the suspect."

"but they did, but still can't find you" I said

"who would have thought that yiyun, the serial killer is a kid?"

"yeah, that's also what I've thought"

"ok lunch is ready, lets eat first before you continue your story"

"were not finished yet??" I pouted

she ruffled my hair

"were not even half way done" she said

'ugh!! this story telling takes like forever!....

~~~~~~~
A/n: I have a good news and bad news for you guys...

The good news is... In the next few chapters we will know how Soojung kills as a kid.

Next: SJ's reign.

But the bad news is...
I won't update any of my Mature Fics for at least a week!. You know, its holy week....

And the next bad news is, I can't open my cellphone where I saved my drafts! And I'm beyond frustrated right now!