Meeting the Nerd

Chapter Reference : Meet Eunyoung: The Nerd.

https://www.wattpad.com/367263119-yiyun%27s-blood-thirst-fruit-knife-meet-eunyoung-the

A/n: I recommend that you read the chap reference even just Krystal and Amber's convi along side with this. But its still up to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krystal's PoV

I take a look first on the picture on her  bio that Kris oppa gave me. Its a picture secretly taken by oppa during their last Skype video call. She's more handsome now. My gosh! I can look at this all day long.

I checked her class schedule that oppa gave me then I took a glance on my watch.

‘45mins before my prince's first class.’

Still early.

I sat on a bench where I have a good angle to see the people entering the gate. I can't stop my legs from stomping and my fingers on fidgeting due to increase of nervousness.
I am expecting her but to be honest, I don't really know what to do if I see her. I guess I'll just go with the flow.

After few minutes, I was still looking on the gate waiting for her when I heard girls giggling on my back.

"Omo! The nerd is coming! Let's see the show." They started to run towards the people who are now gathering near the gate.

By this time, they are now blocking my view so I have to step on the bench I'm sitting in to add leverage. I grab my camera, focus it on the entrance and zoom it so I can see clearly but what caught my attention is the person who is the source of this whole show, A nerd who is being bullied. 

‘Oh gosh, so immature. I thought, this things just happens on grade schoolers or middle schoolers but College? Such a disappointment.’

"Hey you nerd! Give me my shoes back!" I heard someone yelled but the nerd just walked away. 

'Soojung! Focus on the gate! Your prince must have arrived any moment from now!'

I was about to focus back on the entrance when I saw that a rock was thrown at the back of the head of the nerd. I don't know why there's like a gravity that's pulling my eyes to watch the commotion although I know I have to focus on searching for my prince.

"Hey! Don't you dare turn your back when I'm talking!" Guy 1 said

The nerd ignored him but two guys on their jerseys block the way.

"Where did you think your going dyke?!" Guy 2

'Wait ?! Dyke? Meaning the nerd that they are bullying is a girl?' Oh just like when I first saw Yiyun, I mistaken her as a boy.

"Lets play! Its still early"Guy 3

Another 2 showed from the opposite sides.

What the heck?! Are they coward or something? They are now five against one and not to mention she's a girl!

I looked at my watch and its just few minutes before my prince's first class.

'Oh shoot!'

She should have been there already because Kris oppa told me how much she's particular with the time.

Oh my gosh! I lost my first chance!
I'll just try again tomorrow but for now, I'm gonna watch this show first. I know she'll understand.

I run towards them and hid myself in a big tree. Although, I'm nearer, I can't clearly view her face because her angle won't allow me to.