Meet the Juice Girl

Chap ref : Stimuli Overdose

AFF

WATTPAD

Click!

Click! 

Click!

She's like a paparazzo, taking photos of a specific nerd without being caught. Its so incredible that people around her can't even seem to notice her suspicious movements except from her subject herself.

The not so oblivious nerd keeps on looking back like she's searching for someone. Someone who she thinks is following her, but found nothing.

To Soojung, she expected that this would be hard, but, the idea of being caught, excites her, like she's inside a roleplaying game. She felt like a professional hunter, following her prey but in reality, she's just an obsessed stalker hoping to have a piece of her beloved even from afar.

Her photoshoot has come to an end when her 'model' finally gets inside her classroom.

“its a wrap!” she mentally praise her self as she walks to her own class, looking at her freshly taken photos on her cam.

Everything were for keeps but she still can't choose the best pic to be the face of her pillow for tonight. "Oh well that face is really hard to beat, and I'm still not indisposed in staring at it all night anyway."

"Krystal!" She turned her back and face the girl who shamelessly shouted her name along the corridor, and as expected, its Sulli. "Are you okay now?" She asked worriedly, remembring that Krystal was absent yesterday due to sickness.

"I'm okay now." Krystal answered with a smile.

"Oh thank goodness. You got me so worried!... Oh wait, wow! you have such a nice camera! What you doin' with that?" Its true, it was a high end camera that she made Kris bought for her for an obvious reason.

"Ah nothing much, I just... Amf... Love taking pictures..." Seeing Sulli don't buy her excuse, she added : "...and I want to have it seen by the school's publishing."

"Really? Can I see?!" Its not a question but rather a statement as she tried to grab the cam from her friend.

Krystal was quick enough to shut it down. " oh sorry, low bat." She showed it to Sulli.

"Okay, maybe next time"

They walked together to their class happily, but Krystal's mood immediately changed after she saw the faces of two girls who happen to be seated in their front.

‘Oh the bïtches. What a way to ruin my beautiful day’

°°°°°°

"are you done? Let's eat! my group mates on my free elective are waiting for me in the cafeteria." Sulli said and there's nothing else she wanted to do but to get rid of the two 'bïtches' in her sight.

"Ahhhh!" Before Krystal could answer her friend, Jiyoung's shout caught her attention. "This is frustrating! I haven't seen the gang for too long!" Jiyoung told Ellin.

"Havent you got used to it? They always skip classes."

"No! Not when they didn't tell me about it and certainly not when I can't have fun with the nerd."

Hearing what she calls, 'the bîtches' talking about her beloved, Krystal got so fired up again.

"I'll just go after you, I forgot my wallet on my locker." Krystal excused.

"I can lend you some." Sulli insisted.

"No.. Its okay."

"Okay then. I'll go ahead. Be quick okay." She waved her goodbye and just on cue, Ellin replied to Jiyoung's ranting.