Board Room

Meanwhile....

The board members are having an emergency meeting regarding the incident happened on the elite's party.

"Tao! How can you let this happen?!" Sehun asked with rage.

"Do you think, I want this? My name as the KNPA's commissioner general  is also now being stained! Even the president is now doubting my credibility."

"The incident is now allover the news. This left a bad impression to our regulars, and now the 'business' is suffering" Xiumin informed

"Have you seen the graphs? They are barely no people playing in the Casino since last night. Even in the hotel! Almost all the guests cancelled their reservations while the others who are already staying transferred in other hotels!" Sehun added.

"Actually, all the Casinos including mainstream ones are also affected by the incident, people are afraid that 'Yiyun' might strike again" Lu han said

"Have you find a lead on who is that Yiyun?" Xiumin asked Tao.

"The investigators haven't found any files about Yiyun's background. The only thing we know about 'them' is that they used to kill countless people with a small knife years ago." Tao answered

'but why did Yiyun came back?'  He thought.

"Maybe, they are just using Yiyun's name to mislead the authorities. This has to be something about our hidden business. You know, we were doing this events for a while but nothing happened like this, not after when we destroyed a mainstream competitor"
Sehun said and everybody else agreed with the thought.

"You have a point there Sehun. But, our biggest concern here is how can the business cope up with this? If this will continue, the business will go down!" Xiumin glared at Tao.

"what did our boss said about this? Only our boss have some answers in times like this. Anybody contacted him already?" Lu han asked.

They all shook their heads except for Tao.

"Well, the last time we talked was during the party.... When he saw the... Corpse..."

"What did he told you? Your a dead meat now man!" Lu han joked but everybody knows that there's a hint of truth behind it.

"And that's the strange thing... He just told me to keep you all safe."

"Wooaaah! Your a heck of a lucky guy, Tao! Usually he don't let any little controversy or anomaly get in the business' way. We all know how he thinks. He acts right away. But this... This is really strange."
Xiumin said

"Come to think of it, why does he haven't contact any of us yet. And his lines were all unreachable. What's happening???" Lu han gets more paranoid

"Maybe he's doing his usual thing. Getting us out of the GLITCH" Sehun answered looking intently at Tao when he said the last word.

Tao didn't like it one bit. Its like they're blaming him for what happened.

He slammed the table hard out of frustration.

"And that's what's wrong with him! He always do everything on his own! Its like he's not trusting us. We should be a team, but what? He is treating us like his minions! If he did not push thru with this event to happen that fast, we should have more time to prepare. This shouldn't happen!"

Sehun stood up, aggregated than ever.

"You! Don't you dare use that tone on me!" He points a finger to Tao. "All of us here had the same dead line but we all did our job designations flawlessly even with a short notice." He scoffed "And you are boasting that you are Korea's National Police Authorities' General Commissioner? When all you have asked to do was to guard a freaking party that you'd been doing for years now! And what? A single person destroyed your security? Or even if its a group...  Compared to your men... Of what... A hundred? No wonder, the president is doubting your credibility... How are you supposed to ensure the whole country's security if you can't even secured a damn elites party?" He smirked

Tao gritted his teeth and was about to charge on Sehun.

"Wait! Guys! Let's not fight here. But seriously. Where is boss?? We need him now?! Or... Omo! He might also be in danger if its really our competitors behind Yiyun's killing's spree!"

Everybody looked at Luhan.

Why does the boss is missing in action?

_________________

Tablo, a retired KNPA general commissioner, a former board member and a comrade of Siwon, stared at the television screen as he ball his fist into a ball

"Sir, is it true that you haven't found any essential evidences on the crime scene aside from the paper that says Yiyun?"

"We are now searching for the person or people behind 'Yiyun'. That's all we can say, we cannot disclose any further information." he stood up and leave as his staffs tells the members of the pres that the prescon is now adjourned though the reporters still keep on throwing questions on him.

Tablo threw the wine glass he is holding as he listen to his son answering the questions of the media.

"Damn! You're back to ruin the business again!"
He stared at the ceiling as he thinks.

"Yiyun.... Have you really risen up from the grave?"
He stood up.

"I shouldn't trust you Kris. Just wait. If I confirmed that you lied and betrayed us... You're gonna regret this!"

He grab his phone and dial the number of his son.

He answered on the second ring.

"Sir, if you're just gonna nag me about how loser of a child I am because of my failure to decipher Yiyun's case, please... Not now.... I already had enough."

"Well good evening to you too my dear Son. That was a great way to greet your father!"

"If you are just going to throw in sarcasm... I apologize, but I have to say goodbye now. I have lots of more important things to do"

"Relax my child. I'm actually called to help you."

"You're gonna help me?"

‘lets get rid of that pest away together, son’ he said in his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: I rewrite this over and over but I still can't replicate the lost original draft of this... Anyways...

Ang galing ni Fajardo kanina wahhhhh!!!!

Okay that wasn't part of the story but since its my author's note, I am allowed to say what I want right? and I want to shout!

Ang lupit ni Fajardo! Wohooo!
Animo!