Naughty Princess

Amber's pov

wow! I do have a pov in this fic? that was SURPRISING! I thought it will be just soojung's?

(a/n just be thankful! will yah?)

oh well thank you author-nim

(a/n good! now narrate your pov now!)

such a bossy author! so here it is!:

I was making her møan with my touch.
I am really excited to show all the talents of my hands that I wasn't able to showcase last night but then I hear...

grooooowl..

I looked at her,

and there it goes again

grooooowl,

'oh I thought kitty is at the basement?
I never knew that you also have a lion pet inside your stomach ' I said and laugh hard .

but only in my thoughts! haha

I already had a mental note : not to tease this princess when she's embarassed, or else, she will cry.

so I just said instead:

"princess, maybe its time for our breakfast?"

she stare at me.

"why don't you freshen up first while I prepare the food?" I suggested

"you know how to cook?" she ask surprisingly

"of course I live by my self for so long, what do you expect?"

"well, I thought, you can only 'hunt' not actually cook"
she laughed and I felt a little offended, but not quite, just a very very very little. Insert some sarcasm here please!

"hey I'm not a cannibal! and not a carnivour! I cook my own food yah know?!" my voice a little raised up

"just kidding ... I'll go take a bath first, just look for the kitchen downstairs by your self" she said while walking to the bathroom door..

'aist! girls are really bossy!' (a/n you're also a girl remember ?)

no miss author, as soojung said, I am not a girl, just a FEMALE

(A/N oh wathever!)

I was about to stand up when she shout

"and don't forget to pick up your clothes first!"

oh yah the 'clothes', I almost forgot that we are naked.
I'm so comfortable listening to her stories and having a conversation with her that I totally forgot that we didnt manage to put up some clothes before we sleep last night because we are so EXHAUSTED.

she slammed the door and I stood up to search for my clothes.

There it is!

I found my boxer behind the bed,

My sports bra clinging at one of the post of the headboard,

My briefs on the edge of the bed,

My pants is on the door knob,

And my shirt is covering the lamp shade.

How do they even got in there?

But I just shrugged when I saw the pieces of soojung's clothing in a far worse location, which I will not tell you where. smirk to that!*

I put on my clothes and head to the door without shuddering first when I take a glipse of the whole room which is frantically made up of my picture collage before I open the door and walk to the staircase.
Seing my pictures gives me chills..
I wonder if soojung does really love me or obsessed with me.