Better Life

Amber realized what she has done. She can't help but think about what will happen to them if they go back to reality. Sure they are safe for now, in their own little world but sooner or later, they have to go back and face all the consequences of her impulsive actions.

"Yun, what are you thinking?" Soojung asked, worried about Yiyun's sudden silence.

"You." She simply replied with a smile.

"Stupid!" Krystal blushed

Seeing Krystal's calm face makes her want to escape from all of those worries. Can't she afford to be happy before she face everything eventually? The affection that Krystal is showing her is just enough to fade those worries away.

"So after Kris came back, you had a peaceful life after?" Amber starts a conversation to revert her attention to something else.

"Well... A pretty much normal life I would say..."

"But, I am just thinking, if I knew about SJ while I'm in Korea... What more Kris? Don't tell me..."

"Let's say, he is thankful that he just finished one headache in Korea so he can focus on his main problem in America."

"Haha. Are you sure you weren't jealous of me for Kris' attention?"

"You know I'm such a jealous cat..."

~flash back~

"Soojung."
He said after he saw me came to the dining area for our breakfast.

"Yes oppa?" I said oblivious.

"What's this?" He raised a bunch of papers. I walked towards him and took it.

"Amf,... A newspaper?"

"I know."

"Then why you asked?"

"I'm asking what is this all about?!" He points on a picture on the headline. Its a little boy with a ripped stomach. His intestines were allover the place.

As I can remember, I only brought his liver with me. Or is it the boy I took out the lungs? No! it must be the last kid I played with, who pee on his pants after he saw my butcher's knife so I chose to get his kidney !

Oh! I also cut three of his fingers while I pulled the nails of the others because he dared to touch my baby!

I scrunch my brows trying to remember but Kris oppa slammed his hand on the table bringing me back to reality.

"What?!" He yelled.

'Ooooppppps... I guess I'm in deep deep trouble now'

"I do-dont know... What you're talking about oo-oppa... I must hurry now, I'm running late for school" I tried to play innocent. 

I sat on my seat and shove some hotdogs on my mouth.

"You know very well I don't buy that look. Now tell me Jung Soojung! What happened while I'm away? Or should I call you SJ from now on?"

My eyes widen.

'Uh ohw.'

I shove another hotdog.

"You are unbelievable! How could you eat after what you did to these kids! What I have done wrong with you? Tell me!"

"......." I just hang my head low.

"First your pet, then the animals in the neighborhood and now children Soojung! CHILDREN ! You just killed innocent children for what? To have fun? To attend to your anxiety problems? What's next?" He paused. "Or should I ask ... whose next on your list? Is it me? Are you also going to kill me during my sleep?"