BATHROOM WILD ROMANCE

THANK U SO MUCH GUYS FOR UR IMMENSE LOVE ON MY NEW STORY.

MY ILLEGAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HUSBAND FRIEND

SWARA POINT OF VIEW

I get up in the morning and i find myself in my best man embrace. I don't know how i m lucky to have him in my life. Whatever my in laws had done with me in past. I m totally broken in past and parth didn't support me in any situation.
That time i m totally broken no one is beside me but he is present with me in every situation. His love starts healing my wounds. I love u sanskaar.  I just hug him more tightly. I just feel that he is hugging me tightly. I just see him he is staring me lovingly.
He winks me. I blush.

SWARA POINT OF VIEW ENDS

Sanskaar kisses swara forehead.

Sanskaar :good morning jaan
Swara :good morning baby.
Sanskaar :it is feeling pain
Swara :no Sanskaar it is pleasure for me. Being with u i forget my all pain.  I love u so much.

Swara is weeping thinking something bad memories of her past.
Sanskaar (lovingly ):shh baby don't cry i m here na. I don't like ur tears sweetheart. Ok

He wipes her tears.
Sanskaar (huskily ):jaan time for bath

Swara blush. Sanskaar takes her towards bathroom. They both r already naked.

They both entered in bathroom.

Sanskaar put her on stab and starts kissing her lips while pinning her hand on mirror and she is equally responding.  They both r sucking each other lips. In between the kiss swara wraps her legs around his waist. He deepen the kiss in between the kiss his hands touch her br**sts and she moan in their kiss. Than Sanskaar take her in his arms. They both r still kissing each other wildly.
Now swasan r in bath tub full naked and now also both of them doesn't leave their lips and after few minutes both breaks the kiss
.

Now swara starts to make Sanskaar  bath.
She is shampooing his hair and after that she rubs the shop in his chest. Sanskaar breath gets faster by this massaging on his chest. Swara pinch his nipples.

Sanskaar (moans):jaan u r awesome. I love u baby.

Swara starts rubbing her feminine with his manhood. Swasan r breathing heavily in pleasure their bodies r moving up and down.

Now sanskaar puts his hands on her waist. He starts kissing her br**sts. She is flowing.

Swara(moaning ):Sanskaar give me more pleasure kiss them  hard.

Sanskaar kiss them and than after that her nipples.

Sanskaar (huskily during sucking niples):u know baby how much i like to suck ur these nipples.my sexy girl.

They both get intimate again in bathroom.

IN ROOM

Sanskar is kissing swara neck. 

Swara pushes Sanskar.
Swara :Sanskar stop enough for today.
She starts dressing herself.
Sanskar (takes her inners):let me i help u sweetheart.
He starts making her wear dress during kissing her lips.
He starts massaging her butts.
He breaks the kiss.

Sanskar (uncontrollably ):hmm baby it is hard to control i just want myself in bed with u whole day.

He again kiss her and made her lay on bed and starts kissing her. He tores her inners. He starts giving her open mouth kisses on neck. Swara holds her tightly.
Sanskar (during kissing ):u r mine swara.say baby that u r mine

Swara (while moaning ):i m urs Sanskar just urs.
Sanskar makes her turn. He harshly kiss her back. Swara clutches the bed sheet.
Swara (moans):baby slow please
But Sanskar doesn't pay any attention. He starts kissing her butts he is sucking them.
They make love more than 1hour

After sometime SANSKAAR leaves swara her home.

PARTH SWARA HOUSE

When she enters in her house.  She goes inside the house and she gets a tight slap from someone.  She sees up and become shock to see the person.