PREGNANT

HEY GUYS I M BACK WITH A BANG😂😂😂😂
SO GUYS I M SO MUCH HAPPY YAHOOO I MEAN MY "SHE IS MAFIA 'S OBESSION" AND "MY ILLEGAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HUSBAND FRIEND "REACH 101K READS. I M SO MUCH HAPPY 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

MY ILLEGAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HUSBAND FRIEND

AFTER 2 WEEK

SANSKAR POINT OF VIEW STARTS

Now  I start my love game with that stupid  kavita. I m pretending in front of kavita that I have started liking her. But i can't like that shameless girl in my whole life. Which place she wants in my life i can't give her that place because that place belongs only for my swara. Just because of this stupid love game i  m having lack of time to meet my sweetheart. I know she is also missing me but i m sorry swara whatever i m doing with this Cheap girl is just my revenge plan nothing else. I just want break her heart from my betrayal. She had hurt u lots of time. Now it is her payback time. But please u don't worry swara i will never going to cross my limits with her in my revenge. Because after ur arrival in my life my body only girl beneath him that is u swara. I love u sweetheart i love u so much.

SANSKAR POINT OF VIEW ENDS

IN SWARA COLLEGE

Swara is walking in corridor with her best friend kavya.  Suddenly she feels like vomiting. She is not feeling good from many days. She gets inside the washroom and starts vomiting.

Kavya :SWARA what happened. Ohh god again u r doing vomiting. I think its high time we should go to the doctor for checkup.

Swara :but Kavya

Kavya :no more question stupid. Lets go now.

Kavya and swara goes to the hospital for checkup in Kavya scooty.

IN HOSPITAL

Doctor do the checkup of swara.

Kavya :what happened to her Doctor

Doctor :she is pregnant

Swara becomes shocked after listening it. She is happy one side that she is going to be mother. But one time she is sad while thinking that if this child is not of sanskar than what she will do. She doesn't want to become mother of parh child Because she wants that her and sanskar symbol of love should grow in her body. She wants to confirm whose child is growing in her tummy.

Swara :Doctor from when i m pregnant

Doctor :u r pregnant from 2weeks

Swara starts to think about everything than she remembered about her and SANSKAR love making in car where they do not use protection . She starts crying in happiness. She is so much happy that she is going to be mother of her SANSKAR child.

Swara (in tears):thank u so much Doctor. Thank u so much.

Kavya and swara comes out from the hospital.

Kavya :swara u r too young for becoming a mother. R u sure for this. I m just thinking about that bloody parth reaction. Swara what he will do if he comes to know about ur pregnancy.

Swara :Kavya i don't want to think about anything right now. I just want to feel this happiness right now.

Kavya :so u want to attend remaining classes in college.

Swara :no kavya Please drop in main market.  I want to buy something there.

Kavya drops Swara in main market. She tries to give Swara company in market but she stops her and said to that she can manage.

Swara dials sanskar number.

Sanskar is in his home. He is getting ready for going to office. Suddenly he sees Swara call.

Sanskar (talking to himself ):wow i think today is my lucky day. My baby is calling me in morning.

He receives Swara call with a smile.

Sanskar :hey my gorgeous. U know i m just feeling so happy after seeing ur call in early morning.

Swara :sanskar i Love u.

Sanskar becomes confused after listening Swara confession. He thinks why she is saying all this right now.

Sanskar; i Love u to sweetheart but what happened.

Someone knocks on Sanskar room door. He opens it. He becomes shocked to see the person but before that he can say something person places her lips on his lips and she starts kissing his lips passionately.

Sanskar breaks the kiss.

Sanskar :swara jaan u here in this morning. U have ur classes, Right.

Swara stares Sanskar WITH lots of love.

Swara :make love with me Sanskar

Sanskar :Swara now i mean in this time

Swara :u don't love me

Sanskar :ya love u.

Swara :so please make love with me right now.

Sanskar starts kissing Swara lips. Both goes towards the bed. Sanskar make Swara lay on bed while kissing her.

He takes her top while breaking kiss for a second and than he again starts to kiss her.

Sanskar takes his coat and shirt after breaking the kiss quickly. He make himself naked. He starts kissing Swara neck passionately.

He is kissing her neck with passion.

Swara : i love u Sanskar

Sanskar (while kissing Swara neck ):i love u to my sweetheart.

Swara :Sanskar...

They both get involved with each other.

After 3 HOUR

Swasan r laying on bed with each other.

Swara is laying on top of Sanskar and Sanskar is caressing her back from his hands.

Swara :Sanskar do u remember that night when i told u everything about my life.

Sanskar becomes hell angry after remembering those people who r the soul reason for his jaan miseries.

Sanskar :hmm.

Swara :u know that night we didn't use protection.

Sanskar :ya i know sweetheart because i don't want anything between us not even that protection kit.
Swara (cups Sanskar face):Sanskar i want to tell u something.

Sanskar :yes jaan

Swara :Sanskar i m pregnant with ur child.

Sanskar becomes hell shocked after listening this. He can't believe it.
Word r not coming outside from his mouth in shock.

Swara becomes teary after not listening anything from Sanskar.

NEXT UPDATE AFTER GETTING 200+ COMMENTS AND VOTES.

SO WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IS SANSKAR GOING TO ACCEPT THE CHILD OR NOT OR HE WILL THINK THAT IT IS PARTH CHILD.

STAY TUNE WITH "MY ILLEGAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HUSBAND FRIEND"

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SWASAN LOVER 009 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
PLEASE WISH HER Guys😭😭