KAVITA BREAKDOWN

HEY GUYS I M BACK 😊

NEXT UPDATE AFTER GETTING 210+ COMMENTS AND VOTES

MY ILLEGAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HUSBAND FRIEND

Kavita is climbing the stairs of the building where parth multiplex apartment is situated. She is totally Broken from Sanskar betrayal.

She arrives to parth apartment. She rings the door bell.

Sujata opens the door and she is going to ask Kavita about Sanskar but become shocked after seeing Kavita condition.

Sujata :Kavita

Kavita sees Sujata and she immediately hugs Sujata While crying in her arms.

Kavita(while crying ):mom he doesn't love me. He doesn't Love me

Sujata becomes shocked to listen. She starts crying after listening this. She knows very well that how much her beloved daughter starts loving sanskar.

Sujata breaks the hug and closes the door and makes Kavita sits on sofa.

Sujata :What happened Kavita. Why u r saying this

Kavita :mom sanskar has a girlfriend and his girlfriend is pregnant with his child. Mom he loves his girlfriend and soon he is going to marry her mom.

Sujata :what sanskar has a girlfriend and he is going to become father. What is all this.

Kavita :yes mom

Kavita tells everything to Sujata. Sanskar every words to her. Sujata becomes angry. She is burning in anger for Sanskar. She wants to kill Sanskar for making cry to her daughter.

Sujata :don't cry beta i will not leave Sanskar like this. He have to give answers for this betrayal. Let wait for parth. When he will come in evening we will tell this thing to him.

Sujata hugs kavita.

Sujata (in mind):no Sanskar i will not make u go from my daughter life like this. Now u have no opinion without accepting her. U have to leave ur girlfriend and unborn child because u r only for my kavita.

IN SANSKAR HOUSE

Sanskar ROOM

Swara shows Sanskar her report.

Sanskar :ohh wow jaan u r Healthy for it. Swara i have decided everything for our baby. We will do a huge party after her arrival and our room next room will be for baby and we will made the wall colour pink.

Swara :pink seriously Sanskar. My baby will be a boy cute and handsome like his dad.

She sits on his lap and starts talking with him while wrapping her arms on his shoulders. While Sanskar hands wraps on her waist.

Swara :Sanskar i will call him virat.

Sanskar (makes faces after listening the name ); virat seriously Swara. My baby name will be roop. She will be beautiful like my Swara.

Swara :no virat That's it

Sanskar (angrily ):Swara Don't take his name

Swara (smiles and peck his lips ):jealous from virat kohli

Sanskar :yes i Don't like this baby when u start to praise Another man in front of me.

Swara (pulls his cheek ):aww my baby loves me so much. I love u. Lets celebrate our happiness in a grand way.

Sanskar (makes Swara lay on bed):lets celebrate it in our way

Swara :shameless it's not a way to celebrate anything.

Sanskar (comes near Swara lips ):it's my rule to celebrate because i m ur would be husband so don't do argument with me Otherwise consequence will be not good with u

Swara :Sanskar....

Sanskar captures Swara lips.

SKIP THESE LINES HOT AND MATURE READ AFTER THESE LINES##

##################################
SANSKAR captures swara lips he starts kissing her lips.

Swara starts Opening his shirt button again during the kiss. Both sits on the bed while kissing. Swara removes SANSKAR shirt during the kiss and throw it somewhere.

They breaks the kiss. They r breathing heavily because of kiss effect.

SANSKAR (smirks ):now it's my turn.

Saying this he removes swara dress.

She is in her inners now.

Swara lay down on bed again and SANSKAR removes her pa**ties. She moans loudly.

Swara :mmm

Sanskar starts sucking her pussy. She moans loudly while holding his hairs.

Swara (moans ): ahh SANSKAR more deep Please wow i m feeling so much good. Wow SANSKAR

She holds SANSKAR tightly and make him come towards her

Swara :i Love u baby.

Saying this she captures his lips and starts kissing them.

She breaks the kiss and sits on bed. She unhook her bra and throws it down.

She starts kissing SANSKAR neck. SANSKAR makes Swara turn immediately after seeing her br**sts. He starts kissing them immensely.

SANSKAR (while kissing them ):u r mine Swara just mine.

He kisses every inch of body and after 2 hour both become tired.

####################################

Swara is lying on Sanskar chest. Both swasan naked bodies r touching themselves.

Swara:SANSKAR i m just scared for my di. What will happen if i break m marriage with parth.

Sanskar (while caressing her naked back):baby don't worry everything will be fine. Just think positive. Just trust me i will handle everything.

Swara:hope so Sanskar. I want to marry u soon because Sanskar now i m not alone i m having ur child in my womb and i don't want that people talk bad things about our child.

Sanskar :swara i don't care about Society and all. If anyone dare to say rubbish for my child. He will face worst part of me.

Swara (cups Sanskar face):my possessive baby. I know u love us but think once about Society also. I don't want rhat our baby think bad about his parents. I want that he should respect us.

Sanskar (while hugging Swara ):he will respect don't worry about it. Just sleep for sometime.

He gets up and starts wearing his clothes.

Swara :where r u going

Sanskar :i have important meeting. So i m going to study room. I will attend it from video conference. But u please sleep right now(smirks):because i have already made u tired by sessions.

Swara:totally shameless u r

Sanskar (while pecks her lips ):yes i m shameless but only for u. Now come on sleep.

He puts blanket perfectly on her and kiss her forehead lovingly

Sanskar :now sleep Swara our baby needs rest.
Swara (smiles):ok

Sanskar smiles and he closes the curtains properly and he leaves from there.

A IMPORTANT NOTE GUYS. PLEASE IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT RELATED WITH SOMEONE LIFE

hey guys i just want ur few minutes PLEASE pray for my one reader
vi18410 guys i just met her before somedays as she messages me and said that she loves my work alot and than she always wishes me good morning good night etc. Guys she is really sweet and innocent
Guys her cousin message me and before the operation i talk with her she is suffering from blood cancer Guys. PLEASE she is in ICU please please 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
IT'S a request pray for her please. I just want that she become alright please god make her safe.